For Troubleshooting Tips setting up your New Holley Sniper EFI System, please see this helpful video from Holley Performance.
Need the ultimate self-tuning throttle body EFI system by Holley? Look no further than the Sniper Stealth 4500!! The larger 4500 four barrel carburetor flange is employed for housing 2.125-inch throttle blades that can flow a whopping 1440 CFM. By utilizing 1440 CFM and eight 100 lb-hr. injectors, a Sniper Stealth can support up to 1500 horsepower naturally aspirated or 1250 with forced induction. Designed for use in drag racing and Pro-Street cars with high horsepower and power adders, a Sniper Stealth has integrated controls for boost, nitrous, and timing. The easy to use touch screen device with Calibration Wizard requires no laptop or computer tuning, however, an included USB to CAN tuning cable will unlock the full potential by using downloadable Sniper EFI tuning software. Available in three distinct finishes, the listing seen here is Holley's shiny finish.
- Self-tuning ECU with Calibration Wizard requires no laptop
- 3.5-inch high-res color touchscreen for calibration, tuning, gauges, and data logging
- 4500 flange with 2.125 in. throttle blades flow 1440 CFM
- Supports up to 1500 HP naturally aspirated or 1250 HP forced induction
- Gen III Ultra Dominator style 4 bolt air cleaner flange
- Throttle body mounted ECU (requires no ECM mounting)
-Nitrous and Forced Induction Compatible
- Compatible with either draw-through or blow-through forced induction applications
- Programmable target AFR for boost level
- Integrated single stage wet or dry progressive nitrous controller
- Integrated boost control
- 2.5 bar MAP sensor supports 21.5 lbs. of boost
- Programmable launch control by using 2-step and timing retard functions
- 6 programmable ground outputs for triggering external devices (ex. nitrous solenoids)
- 5 programmable inputs for turning on certain functions (ex. timing retard)
- Customizable secondary fuel pump output (can be activated by TPS, RPM, or boost)
- Flange Size: 4500
- Fuel Pressure: 58.5 PSI (requires external fuel regulator)
- Height: 3.850 in.
- Injector Size: 100 lb.-hr
- Inlet/Outlet Size: -8 AN
- Map Sensor: 2.5 Bar
- Throttle Bore: 2.125 in.
- CFM: 1440
- Not for use with engines producing less than 800 horsepower
- Gasoline fuel only
- Use of leaded race fuels will shorten oxygen sensor life
Will this work with alcohol fuel
WARNING: Motor vehicles contain fuel, oils and fluids, battery posts, terminals and related accessories which contain lead and lead compounds and other chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects and other reproductive harm. These chemicals are found in vehicles, vehicle parts and accessories, both new and as replacements. When being serviced, these vehicles generate used oil, waste fluids, grease, fumes and particulates, all known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, and reproductive harm.
WARNING: Some dust created by power sanding, sawing, grinding, drilling, and other construction activities contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. Some examples of these chemicals are: lead from lead-based paints, crystalline silica from bricks and cement and other masonry products, and arsenic and chromium from chemically treated lumber. Your risk from exposure to these chemicals varies, depending on how often you do this type of work. To reduce your exposure, work in a well-ventilated area and with approved safety equipment, such as dust masks that are specially designed to filter out microscopic particles.
WARNING: The wires of these products contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. Wash hands after handling.