Hooker Headers Super Competition LS Engine Swap Long-Tube Headers
- Compatible with hot LS1/LS6/LS2 (cam, heads, nitrous), stock 6.2L (L92) Vortec truck, stock LS3/LS7 or all supercharged LS/Vortec engine swaps
- Designed and intended for installation only with Hooker LS swap engine mounting brackets and transmission crossmembers for this application. Will not install with any other brand of mounts
- Compatible with Quick Time™ bellhousings, mechanical clutch linkage (requires custom Z-bar/pivot ball assembly), stock A/C evaporator case on firewall, straight boot spark plug wires and Holley LS swap oil pan and accessory drive brackets
- Connects directly to Hooker 3” 2nd-gen F-body exhaust system. Connection to 2-1/2” Hooker 2nd-gen F-body exhaust system requires the use of an available mid-pipe kit
- Compatible only with stock height subframe/body mounts. Installation with half-height mounts will require modification to vehicle floor panels
- Automatic and manual transmission compatible
- Will not install with factory column shift linkage, Lokar or similar aftermarket shift cable or linkage required for column shift applications
WARNING: Motor vehicles contain fuel, oils and fluids, battery posts, terminals and related accessories which contain lead and lead compounds and other chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects and other reproductive harm. These chemicals are found in vehicles, vehicle parts and accessories, both new and as replacements. When being serviced, these vehicles generate used oil, waste fluids, grease, fumes and particulates, all known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, and reproductive harm.
WARNING: Some dust created by power sanding, sawing, grinding, drilling, and other construction activities contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. Some examples of these chemicals are: lead from lead-based paints, crystalline silica from bricks and cement and other masonry products, and arsenic and chromium from chemically treated lumber. Your risk from exposure to these chemicals varies, depending on how often you do this type of work. To reduce your exposure, work in a well-ventilated area and with approved safety equipment, such as dust masks that are specially designed to filter out microscopic particles.
WARNING: The wires of these products contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. Wash hands after handling.