Full stainless steel exhaust system comes complete with stamped crossover for a broad torque curve, TIG welded stainless steel straight through designed absorption style mufflers, for applications up to 450HP; single turn-down exit under each quarter panel for an stealthy look.
- Each system is supplied with a high-efficiency stamped crossover & high-flow TIG-welded 304 SS absorption mufflers
- OE quality hardware (clamps, hanger rods and rubber isolators) provided to ensure excellent fitment and a leak free installation
- Kits are supplied with turn-down style exits under the rear quarter panels
- Stainless steel straight through designed absorption mufflers for a muscle car sound without the resonance
- Constructed of mandrel bent stainless steel tubing
- System can connect to 520-2480 mid-length headers with adapter p/n 520-42112
- System can connect to 520-2332 and 520-2333 full-length headers with adapter p/n 520-42118
- System can connect to 520-8501 exhaust manifolds with adapter p/n 520-42114
Will these bolt up to your g body ls swap kit headers
WILL THIS ITEM BOLT UP TO NEW HOOKER HEADER SHORTY 3" - 2-1/2" COLLECTOR IS INSTALLED AND READY FOR COMPLETE 2-1/2" EXHAUST SYSTEM FOR 1985 NEW 355 CHEV.ENGINE. DUAL EXHAUST 100%. NEW CROSSMEMBER IN PLACE W/700R4 TRANS. PLEASE ADVISE
WARNING: Motor vehicles contain fuel, oils and fluids, battery posts, terminals and related accessories which contain lead and lead compounds and other chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects and other reproductive harm. These chemicals are found in vehicles, vehicle parts and accessories, both new and as replacements. When being serviced, these vehicles generate used oil, waste fluids, grease, fumes and particulates, all known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, and reproductive harm.
WARNING: Some dust created by power sanding, sawing, grinding, drilling, and other construction activities contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. Some examples of these chemicals are: lead from lead-based paints, crystalline silica from bricks and cement and other masonry products, and arsenic and chromium from chemically treated lumber. Your risk from exposure to these chemicals varies, depending on how often you do this type of work. To reduce your exposure, work in a well-ventilated area and with approved safety equipment, such as dust masks that are specially designed to filter out microscopic particles.
WARNING: The wires of these products contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. Wash hands after handling.