- Exhaust Systems
- Headers & Exhaust Manifolds
- Hooker Headers LS Engine Swap Cast Iron Exhaust Manifolds
Hooker Headers LS Cast Iron Exhaust Manifolds
WANT IT NOW?
Universal LS Application
- Tight Tuck Design Provides Universal Fit
- Free-Flowing For Good Performance
- Catalytic Converter Efficiency
- Hi-Silicon-Moly Ductile For Durability
- Corrosion Resistant
- 2 Bolt Exit Flange Configuration
- Perfect Complement to Engine Swap Mount Plates
- Perfect Complement to Holley Engine Swap Oil Pans
- Compatible with All GM LS (except LS7/LS9) Engine Swap Applications
- Not Compatible with 2004-2006 GTO Starters/Bellhousing
- Validated for Fitment on 1970-1981 GM F-Body, 1982-1988 GM G-Body and 1968-1972 GM A-Body with LS Engine
WARNING: Motor vehicles contain fuel, oils and fluids, battery posts, terminals and related accessories which contain lead and lead compounds and other chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects and other reproductive harm. These chemicals are found in vehicles, vehicle parts and accessories, both new and as replacements. When being serviced, these vehicles generate used oil, waste fluids, grease, fumes and particulates, all known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, and reproductive harm.
WARNING: Some dust created by power sanding, sawing, grinding, drilling, and other construction activities contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. Some examples of these chemicals are: lead from lead-based paints, crystalline silica from bricks and cement and other masonry products, and arsenic and chromium from chemically treated lumber. Your risk from exposure to these chemicals varies, depending on how often you do this type of work. To reduce your exposure, work in a well-ventilated area and with approved safety equipment, such as dust masks that are specially designed to filter out microscopic particles.
WARNING: The wires of these products contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. Wash hands after handling.