350ci Crate Engine Kits
350 Engine Components Package Includes:
- JEGS Performance Products Small Block Chevy 350ci Crate Engine - p/n 059-7353
- Edelbrock Performer Intake Manifold - p/n 350-2101
- Edelbrock Performer 600cfm Electric Choke Carburetor - p/n 350-1406
- Fel-Pro H/P Intake Manifold Gaskets - p/n 375-1205
- JEGS 12-Point Intake Manifold Bolt Kit - p/n 555-83250
- JEGS HEI Distributor with 42,000 Volt Coil - p/n 555-40002
- Officially Licensed Chevrolet Chrome Valve Covers (Short-style) - p/n 778-141-102
- Officially Licensed Chevrolet Chrome Bowtie Valve Cover Wing Nuts (2) - p/n 778-141-600
- Proform Oil Pan Dipstick - p/n 778-66130
Will it fit a 1984 Monte Carlo?
What is the HP of this engine
Will this work on 69 gmc 1500 ?
Will this engine work with an 86 C10?
Will this motor bolt to a factory 1990 chewy c2500 stock motor is a 305
Will this engine be a good replacement in a 95 c3500 that has a factory 5.7tbi. And will I need additional components to make it fit
Will this fit a 74 Chevy k10
Will this fit into a 1983 olds delta 88
WARNING: Motor vehicles contain fuel, oils and fluids, battery posts, terminals and related accessories which contain lead and lead compounds and other chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects and other reproductive harm. These chemicals are found in vehicles, vehicle parts and accessories, both new and as replacements. When being serviced, these vehicles generate used oil, waste fluids, grease, fumes and particulates, all known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, and reproductive harm.
WARNING: Some dust created by power sanding, sawing, grinding, drilling, and other construction activities contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. Some examples of these chemicals are: lead from lead-based paints, crystalline silica from bricks and cement and other masonry products, and arsenic and chromium from chemically treated lumber. Your risk from exposure to these chemicals varies, depending on how often you do this type of work. To reduce your exposure, work in a well-ventilated area and with approved safety equipment, such as dust masks that are specially designed to filter out microscopic particles.
WARNING: The wires of these products contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. Wash hands after handling.