JEGS AN to 90-Degree Hose Barb Adapter Fitting [-8 AN Female to 3/8 in. I.D. Hose, Blue]
Items You Need
Blue AN Female 90-Degree Hose Barb Adapter Fittings
JEGS 555-100850 -8 AN to 90-Degree 3/8 in. Hose Barb Adapter Fitting Features:
- Constructed from durable anodized aluminum for great looks and long life
- Perfect for attaching a -8 AN line connection to a standard 3/8 in. rubber fuel hose
- Fitting uses a standard rubber fuel line hose and clamp which is available separately
- Many sizes and configurations available to complete your plumbing project
- The most secure type of connection for peace of mind
- Not For Use With Any Push-Loc Style Hose
WARNING: Motor vehicles contain fuel, oils and fluids, battery posts, terminals and related accessories which contain lead and lead compounds and other chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects and other reproductive harm. These chemicals are found in vehicles, vehicle parts and accessories, both new and as replacements. When being serviced, these vehicles generate used oil, waste fluids, grease, fumes and particulates, all known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, and reproductive harm.
WARNING: Some dust created by power sanding, sawing, grinding, drilling, and other construction activities contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. Some examples of these chemicals are: lead from lead-based paints, crystalline silica from bricks and cement and other masonry products, and arsenic and chromium from chemically treated lumber. Your risk from exposure to these chemicals varies, depending on how often you do this type of work. To reduce your exposure, work in a well-ventilated area and with approved safety equipment, such as dust masks that are specially designed to filter out microscopic particles.
WARNING: The wires of these products contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. Wash hands after handling.