Standard Size Blade Fuse Blocks
Always Know Which Fuse is Blown
JEGS LED Indicator Fuse Blocks feature an easily identifiable LED light for each circuit which will illuminate if you have a blown fuse. Available in 4, 6 and 10-Pole units; each circuit is rated at 30 amps while the fuse block is rated at a total of 100 amps maximum input.
These Mini and Standard Fuse Blocks are designed with screw or spade quick-connect terminals for ATM/APM Mini fuses or APR/ATO/ATC Standard fuses.
Constructed from a chemical-resistant thermoplastic polymer with a clear weather-resistant polycarbonate cover, JEGS Fuse Blocks will give your wiring a complete professional look.
Fuses, Terminals and wiring sold separately.
- LED Indicators Identify a Blown Fuse
- 30 Amp Circuits, 100 Amps Max Input
- Chemical & Weather-Resistant
WARNING: Motor vehicles contain fuel, oils and fluids, battery posts, terminals and related accessories which contain lead and lead compounds and other chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects and other reproductive harm. These chemicals are found in vehicles, vehicle parts and accessories, both new and as replacements. When being serviced, these vehicles generate used oil, waste fluids, grease, fumes and particulates, all known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, and reproductive harm.
WARNING: Some dust created by power sanding, sawing, grinding, drilling, and other construction activities contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. Some examples of these chemicals are: lead from lead-based paints, crystalline silica from bricks and cement and other masonry products, and arsenic and chromium from chemically treated lumber. Your risk from exposure to these chemicals varies, depending on how often you do this type of work. To reduce your exposure, work in a well-ventilated area and with approved safety equipment, such as dust masks that are specially designed to filter out microscopic particles.
WARNING: The wires of these products contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. Wash hands after handling.