Billet In-Line Pre-Pump Fuel Filters
JEGS 555-150007 -8 AN Billet Aluminum In-Line Fuel Filter
JEGS fuel filter will help prevent harmful particles from clogging your fuel system with its high flow rate and 85-microns (85 holes per inch) filtration. This unit offers a compact and highly efficient pre-pump filter solution. It's easily installed with its durable billet aluminum body and threaded AN connections.
JEGS 555-150007 -8 AN Billet Aluminum In-Line Fuel Filter Features:
- Billet Aluminum Housing for strength and durability
- -8 AN male single inlet and outlet connections
- 85-Micron stainless steel screen keeps harmful particles from entering your fuel system
- Easily disassembled for inspection and cleaning
- Directional fuel flow
- The Blue Anodized finish provides a clean look and protection against the elements
- Each end uses a 1 1/4 in. or -12 AN wrench to open the filter and secure it to the fuel lines
- Recommended for Carburetor or EFI (Electronic Fuel Injection) Applications
JEGS 555-150007 -8 AN Billet Aluminum In-Line Fuel Filter Note:
- This fuel filter is directional, make sure the laser-etched arrow is following the flow of fuel to the carburetor or fuel injectors.
WARNING: Motor vehicles contain fuel, oils and fluids, battery posts, terminals and related accessories which contain lead and lead compounds and other chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects and other reproductive harm. These chemicals are found in vehicles, vehicle parts and accessories, both new and as replacements. When being serviced, these vehicles generate used oil, waste fluids, grease, fumes and particulates, all known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, and reproductive harm.
WARNING: Some dust created by power sanding, sawing, grinding, drilling, and other construction activities contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. Some examples of these chemicals are: lead from lead-based paints, crystalline silica from bricks and cement and other masonry products, and arsenic and chromium from chemically treated lumber. Your risk from exposure to these chemicals varies, depending on how often you do this type of work. To reduce your exposure, work in a well-ventilated area and with approved safety equipment, such as dust masks that are specially designed to filter out microscopic particles.
WARNING: The wires of these products contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. Wash hands after handling.