- Includes black fuel pressure regulator, black fuel pressure adapter fitting, black fuel pressure gauge with stainless steel bezel, and black straight flare fitting
- For gasoline only with regulators available separately for other fuels
- 5-9 psi outlet pressure for carbureted applications only
- Maintains a steady flow and precise pressure at all times
- Fittings provide -6 an male outlet to connect with the rest of vehicle’s fuel system
Fuel Pressure Regulator and Gauge Kit Includes:
- (1) Black Fuel Pressure Regulator 555-15916
- (1) Black Fuel Pressure Adapter Fitting 555-110524
- (1) Black Faced Fuel Pressure Gauge with Stainless Steel Bezel 555-41010
- (1) Black Straight Flare Fitting 555-110106
This part is only legal for sale and use on Uncontrolled (Non-Emissions Controlled) Vehicles or on vehicles used solely for the purposes of closed competition racing.
I’m installing a regulator after the carb with a return on the outlet of the regulator will this regulator work if not which one will
Is this a bypass regulator? It does not specify!
I need to go from 45lb to about 8lb I'd that possible with this product
I need this to limit fuel pressure coming from my mechanical pump. I don't have a fuel return line. Will this work in a dead head (is that what it's called?) situation?
WARNING: Motor vehicles contain fuel, oils and fluids, battery posts, terminals and related accessories which contain lead and lead compounds and other chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects and other reproductive harm. These chemicals are found in vehicles, vehicle parts and accessories, both new and as replacements. When being serviced, these vehicles generate used oil, waste fluids, grease, fumes and particulates, all known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, and reproductive harm.
WARNING: Some dust created by power sanding, sawing, grinding, drilling, and other construction activities contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. Some examples of these chemicals are: lead from lead-based paints, crystalline silica from bricks and cement and other masonry products, and arsenic and chromium from chemically treated lumber. Your risk from exposure to these chemicals varies, depending on how often you do this type of work. To reduce your exposure, work in a well-ventilated area and with approved safety equipment, such as dust masks that are specially designed to filter out microscopic particles.
WARNING: The wires of these products contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. Wash hands after handling.