Steel OD Collector Reducers without O2 Fittings
JEGS 555-30002 Steel Reducers without O2 Fittings Features:
- Adapts 3-bolt header collectors to exhaust pipes for street use
- Constructed from 16-gauge mild steel
- Two per package with additional sizes and configurations available separately
- Specifications: 2.5 in. collector to 2.500 in.O.D. outlet, 4.750 in. overall length, without oxygen sensor fittings
JEGS 555-30002 Steel Reducers without O2 Fittings Includes:
- (2) 2 1/2 in. Steel Header Reducers with 2 1/2 in. O.D. Outlet
- (2) 2 1/2 in. Steel Header Collector Flanges
- (2) 2 1/2 in Header Collector Gaskets
- (6) 3/8 in.-16 x 1 in. Bolts
- (6) 3/8 in.-16 Nuts
- (6) 3/8 in. Split Lock Washers
Will these work on old gm ram horn manifold
What is the distance between the bolt holes ? (Center on center)
Will these work for the jegs brand s10 engine swap headers
WARNING: Motor vehicles contain fuel, oils and fluids, battery posts, terminals and related accessories which contain lead and lead compounds and other chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects and other reproductive harm. These chemicals are found in vehicles, vehicle parts and accessories, both new and as replacements. When being serviced, these vehicles generate used oil, waste fluids, grease, fumes and particulates, all known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, and reproductive harm.
WARNING: Some dust created by power sanding, sawing, grinding, drilling, and other construction activities contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. Some examples of these chemicals are: lead from lead-based paints, crystalline silica from bricks and cement and other masonry products, and arsenic and chromium from chemically treated lumber. Your risk from exposure to these chemicals varies, depending on how often you do this type of work. To reduce your exposure, work in a well-ventilated area and with approved safety equipment, such as dust masks that are specially designed to filter out microscopic particles.
WARNING: The wires of these products contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. Wash hands after handling.