Header-Back Dual 2-1/2" Exhaust Kits With Mufflers
- Utilizes offset inlet/offset outlet (opposite) mufflers with a 13-14" body length
- This kit is designed to be used without a rear sway bar. Modifications will be necessary to the tailpipes if so equipped
- Not rear (straight out the back under the rear fascia) exit
JEGS 30559 Includes:
- (2) ST4 hangers
- (1) left (driver side) collector pipe (longer) #8258671
- (2) snapper grommets # BA120
- (1) right (passenger side) collector pipe (shorter) #8258672
- (6) 5/16” x 1” lag screws #0142319
- (2) left & right front extension pipes #8258673
- (10) 2-1/2” clamps #MC5212
- (1) left (driver side) tailpipe #8258675
- (2) F33 flanges
- (1) right (passenger side) tailpipe #8258674
- (6) 3/8” nuts 2) #920 double offset turbo mufflers
- (6) 3/8”
- (6) 3/8” x 1-1/4” bolts
- (2) #MP48005 3” collector gaskets
- (2) BR92256 rubber mount for the wire hanger
- (2) # 2743 2-1/2” hanger clamp with threaded rod hanger
Exhaust Systems to Suit Your Build and Your Budget
If you're looking for a dual exhaust system that offers better performance and a deep exhaust note without breaking the bank; the JEGS Dual Exhaust Kits have you covered. Constructed from 16-gauge, mandrel bent, aluminized steel, these exhaust systems improve the flow of exhaust gases and are built to last. To suit your needs, a variety of 2-1/2 (.500) to 3 in. diameter tubing configurations are available with or without mufflers, and all kits come with hangers, clamps and hardware to make installation easy. Due to variations in ride height and suspension setup, some cutting and welding may be required.
I don’t have headers. What down pipes off the exhaust manifold do I need?
I have standard exhaust manifolds. Do you have the intermediate pipes I need?
Does it matter witch way the muffler flows? No indicated very well.
Does this fit a 79 trans am 301 4.9?
It says you can buy without mufflers? What is the price without and how can I order?
this comes with 2 mufflers... correct ?
WARNING: Motor vehicles contain fuel, oils and fluids, battery posts, terminals and related accessories which contain lead and lead compounds and other chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects and other reproductive harm. These chemicals are found in vehicles, vehicle parts and accessories, both new and as replacements. When being serviced, these vehicles generate used oil, waste fluids, grease, fumes and particulates, all known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, and reproductive harm.
WARNING: Some dust created by power sanding, sawing, grinding, drilling, and other construction activities contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. Some examples of these chemicals are: lead from lead-based paints, crystalline silica from bricks and cement and other masonry products, and arsenic and chromium from chemically treated lumber. Your risk from exposure to these chemicals varies, depending on how often you do this type of work. To reduce your exposure, work in a well-ventilated area and with approved safety equipment, such as dust masks that are specially designed to filter out microscopic particles.
WARNING: The wires of these products contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. Wash hands after handling.