Scirocco/Pro Stock Style Lightweight Aluminum Racing Radiator
JEGS 555-51965 Pro Stock Style Aluminum Radiator
- Lightweight all-aluminum construction for improved performance & cooling
- Note: this radiator does not have a filler neck and is ideal for use on vehicles that have the engine higher than the radiator & fill the system from a higher point in the cooling system (remote fill tank or fill point on the water neck)
- Constructed with two rows of 1 in. noculoc-brazed tubes with maximized fin counts for peak efficiency
- Mechanically formed aluminum tanks are fully tig welded providing precise fitment & ensure leak-free operation
- This radiator does not have a filler neck. This style of a radiator is ideal for use on vehicles that have the engine higher than the radiator & fill the system from a higher point in the cooling system (remote fill tank or fill point on the water neck).
JEGS 51965 Features:
- Two Fully Welded Lower Mounting Brackets: 2 in. L x 1 1/2 in. W
- Lightweight All-Aluminum Construction for improved performance & Cooling
- Double Pass Crossflow Design Core Keeps your Race Engine Cool!
- Constructed with 2 Rows of 1 In. Nocolok-Brazed Tubes with Maximized Fin Counts For Peak Efficiency
- Mechanically Formed Aluminum Tanks, that are Fully TIG Welded, Provide Precise Fitment & Ensure Leak-Free Operation
- Furnace Brazed to Eliminate Leak Prone Epoxy & Gaskets
- Replaces Northern Part Number 204111
- Overall Tank to Tank: 21 1/2 W. x 12 1/2 in. H
- Overall Including Mounting Tabs: 25 1/4 in. W (Mounting Tab to Mounting Tab) x 12 1/2 in. H
- Core: 17 7/8 in. W x 12 1/4 in. H x 2 1/4 in. Thick Mounting Brackets: 2 in. L x 1 1/2 in. W
What about this radiator makes it "drag race only"?
will this cool a 400 hp street car
WARNING: Motor vehicles contain fuel, oils and fluids, battery posts, terminals and related accessories which contain lead and lead compounds and other chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects and other reproductive harm. These chemicals are found in vehicles, vehicle parts and accessories, both new and as replacements. When being serviced, these vehicles generate used oil, waste fluids, grease, fumes and particulates, all known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, and reproductive harm.
WARNING: Some dust created by power sanding, sawing, grinding, drilling, and other construction activities contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. Some examples of these chemicals are: lead from lead-based paints, crystalline silica from bricks and cement and other masonry products, and arsenic and chromium from chemically treated lumber. Your risk from exposure to these chemicals varies, depending on how often you do this type of work. To reduce your exposure, work in a well-ventilated area and with approved safety equipment, such as dust masks that are specially designed to filter out microscopic particles.
WARNING: The wires of these products contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. Wash hands after handling.