- 2 rows of 1" furnace brazed cores
- TIG welded brackets
- Internal automatic transmission cooler
- Core Height: 17.75"
- Width: 16-1/2"
- Core Depth: 2.25"
- Thickness @ Core: 3"
- Thickness @ Top Tank: 4"
- Trans Cooler Ports: 1/4" NPT
- Capacity: 1 gallon
- Passenger side lower hose: 1-3/4"
- Driver side upper hose: 1-1/2"
- Lightweight All Aluminum Fully TIG Welded Construction with Mechanically Formed Top & Bottom Tanks
- Constructed with Two Rows of 1 In. Noculoc-Brazed Tubes with Maximized Fin Counts For Peak Efficiency
- Down Flow Design with 1 1/2 in. Inlet & 1 3/4 in. Outlet
- Built-In Transmission Cooler
- Bottom Tank has Built-In Drain & 1/2 in. NPT Temperature Sensor Port
- Grilles & Grille Shells Also Available – Sold Separately
WARNING: Motor vehicles contain fuel, oils and fluids, battery posts, terminals and related accessories which contain lead and lead compounds and other chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects and other reproductive harm. These chemicals are found in vehicles, vehicle parts and accessories, both new and as replacements. When being serviced, these vehicles generate used oil, waste fluids, grease, fumes and particulates, all known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, and reproductive harm.
WARNING: Some dust created by power sanding, sawing, grinding, drilling, and other construction activities contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. Some examples of these chemicals are: lead from lead-based paints, crystalline silica from bricks and cement and other masonry products, and arsenic and chromium from chemically treated lumber. Your risk from exposure to these chemicals varies, depending on how often you do this type of work. To reduce your exposure, work in a well-ventilated area and with approved safety equipment, such as dust masks that are specially designed to filter out microscopic particles.
WARNING: The wires of these products contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. Wash hands after handling.