JEGS 60308 5-piece stepped plug set is compatible with most import and domestic vehicles and will help prevent fluid loss when servicing your transmission or transaxle. JEGS incremental design prevents the plug from slipping out, and this set covers a wide range of sizes from 1 in. to 2.130-inch diameters (25.4 mm - 55.37 mm), making it the perfect tool to have when you are swapping out transmissions.
- Each plug is stepped in size to prevent damage to the seal during installation and removal
- Two-sided for multiple applications
- Made from durable plastic for longevity
- (4) Two-sided Plugs:
- (1) Stepped: From 1 in. O.D. to 1.085 in. O.D. with .880 in. I.D. & 1.125 in. O.D. to 1.208 in. O.D. with 1 in. I.D. (5.250 Overall Length)
- (1) Stepped: From 1.315 in. O.D. to 1.385 in. O.D. with 1.195 I.D. & 1.428 in. O.D. to 1.520 in. O.D. with 1.310 in. I.D. (5.250 Overall Length)
- (1) Stepped: From 1.580 in. O.D. to 1.658 in. O.D. with 1.460 in. I.D. & 1.725 in. O.D. to 1.800 in. O.D. with 1.600 in. I.D. (5.250 Overall Length)
- (1) Stepped: From 1.895 in. O.D. to 1.980 in. O.D. with 1.775 in. I.D. & 2.035 in. O.D. to 2.130 in. O.D. with 1.920 in. I.D. (5.250 Overall Length)
- (1) Transaxle Plug: 1.570 in. I.D. x 1.690 in. O.D. x 5.250 in. L
Tools to Get Your Vehicle Moving
JEGS Automatic Transmission tools are a great addition to any toolbox. Whether you are working on a street machine or race car, these tools will help you get the job done and your vehicle back in action.
WARNING: Motor vehicles contain fuel, oils and fluids, battery posts, terminals and related accessories which contain lead and lead compounds and other chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects and other reproductive harm. These chemicals are found in vehicles, vehicle parts and accessories, both new and as replacements. When being serviced, these vehicles generate used oil, waste fluids, grease, fumes and particulates, all known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, and reproductive harm.
WARNING: Some dust created by power sanding, sawing, grinding, drilling, and other construction activities contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. Some examples of these chemicals are: lead from lead-based paints, crystalline silica from bricks and cement and other masonry products, and arsenic and chromium from chemically treated lumber. Your risk from exposure to these chemicals varies, depending on how often you do this type of work. To reduce your exposure, work in a well-ventilated area and with approved safety equipment, such as dust masks that are specially designed to filter out microscopic particles.
WARNING: The wires of these products contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. Wash hands after handling.