GM TH350 Shift Improver Kits
- JEGS 60930 Shift Improver Kit fits TH350 & TH250 Automatic Transmissions with or without lockup torque converters. Please read and follow the instructions as the steps for lockup & non-lockup transmissions are different.
- This is not a high-performance shift kit. It is an improver kit that will help to improve the shift quality and durability for TH350 & TH250 automatic transmissions with the symptoms listed below. This kit provides additional oil flow to areas of warp and wear plus exhausts the cross leaks that often cause friction failure.
JEGS 60930 Shift Improver Kit Features:
- Corrects, Prevents, and Reduces:
- Long Soft Shifts-Especially to High Gear
- Falls Out of High Gear when Hot
- Shifts too Early on 2WD & 4WD Trucks
- Any stock transmission will be energized
- Provides you with sharp, firm shifts
- Will enhance transmission life
- Transmission removal is not required
- Drilling is required on lockup transmissions original steel plate
- (1) Valve body steel plate</li>
- (2) Valve body gaskets
- (1) Reinforcing plate gasket
- (1) Gold modulator valve spring
- (2) Yellow governor springs
- (1) White governor spring
- (1) Blue governor spring
- (1) White 2-3 shift valve spring
- (1) Red 2-3 shift valve spring (V6 Engines Only)
- (4) .250 in. Diameter steel check balls
- Lockup gaskets are not included in this kit
WARNING: Motor vehicles contain fuel, oils and fluids, battery posts, terminals and related accessories which contain lead and lead compounds and other chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects and other reproductive harm. These chemicals are found in vehicles, vehicle parts and accessories, both new and as replacements. When being serviced, these vehicles generate used oil, waste fluids, grease, fumes and particulates, all known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, and reproductive harm.
WARNING: Some dust created by power sanding, sawing, grinding, drilling, and other construction activities contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. Some examples of these chemicals are: lead from lead-based paints, crystalline silica from bricks and cement and other masonry products, and arsenic and chromium from chemically treated lumber. Your risk from exposure to these chemicals varies, depending on how often you do this type of work. To reduce your exposure, work in a well-ventilated area and with approved safety equipment, such as dust masks that are specially designed to filter out microscopic particles.
WARNING: The wires of these products contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. Wash hands after handling.