Universal Cast Aluminum Brake Master Cylinders
JEGS 555-631512 Master Cylinder and Proportioning Valve Kit Features:
- 3 3/8 in. Center to Center Mounting Holes
- Screw Top Lid with 1/4 in.-20 X 0.500 in UHL Stainless Steel Hex Screws
- (1) 9/16 in.-18 & (1) 1/2 in.-20 Ports on Driver's Side of Master Cylinder
- Under Master Cylinder Mount Brass Proportioning Valve Kit with Mounting Bracket and (2) 3/8 in.-24 Ports for Front Brakes, (2) 3/8 in.-24 Ports for to Feed Master Cylinder (1) 3/8 in.-24 Port for Rear Brakes
- Brake Light Warning Switch
- Pre-Bent Brake Lines
- Firewall Boot Included
- Power Adapter Sleeve Included
- Bleeder Hose Included
Proportioning Valve Hardware Included:
- (2) 5/16 in.-18 x 1.750 in. Hex Head Bolts
- (2) 5/16 in.-18 Hex Nuts
- (2) 5/16 in. Flat Washers
- (2) 5/16 in. Lock Washers
WARNING: Motor vehicles contain fuel, oils and fluids, battery posts, terminals and related accessories which contain lead and lead compounds and other chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects and other reproductive harm. These chemicals are found in vehicles, vehicle parts and accessories, both new and as replacements. When being serviced, these vehicles generate used oil, waste fluids, grease, fumes and particulates, all known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, and reproductive harm.
WARNING: Some dust created by power sanding, sawing, grinding, drilling, and other construction activities contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. Some examples of these chemicals are: lead from lead-based paints, crystalline silica from bricks and cement and other masonry products, and arsenic and chromium from chemically treated lumber. Your risk from exposure to these chemicals varies, depending on how often you do this type of work. To reduce your exposure, work in a well-ventilated area and with approved safety equipment, such as dust masks that are specially designed to filter out microscopic particles.
WARNING: The wires of these products contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. Wash hands after handling.