JEGS 555-631403 Universal Master Cylinder Features:
- Constructed from aluminum for the master cylinder and composite dual reservoir with boot
- Features extra, through body holes, for side mounting
- Specifications: 1.125 in. piston for 2-piston front & 4-piston rear disc up to 4-piston front & 4-piston rear disc system
- Dimensions: mounting holes are 5/16" and are on 3-3/16" (3.188) centers, overall length: 8.25", overall width: 3.5", height from base to top of reservoir: 4.5", spacing between inlet fittings 3.0", length of plastic reservoir 6.5", and spacing from front to centerline of first inlet fitting: 1"
- Includes (2) 1/2"-20 ifm to 3/8"-24 iff fittings, (1) boot, and (1) 3/8"-24 rod
WARNING: Motor vehicles contain fuel, oils and fluids, battery posts, terminals and related accessories which contain lead and lead compounds and other chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects and other reproductive harm. These chemicals are found in vehicles, vehicle parts and accessories, both new and as replacements. When being serviced, these vehicles generate used oil, waste fluids, grease, fumes and particulates, all known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, and reproductive harm.
WARNING: Some dust created by power sanding, sawing, grinding, drilling, and other construction activities contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. Some examples of these chemicals are: lead from lead-based paints, crystalline silica from bricks and cement and other masonry products, and arsenic and chromium from chemically treated lumber. Your risk from exposure to these chemicals varies, depending on how often you do this type of work. To reduce your exposure, work in a well-ventilated area and with approved safety equipment, such as dust masks that are specially designed to filter out microscopic particles.
WARNING: The wires of these products contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. Wash hands after handling.