Aluminum Racing Seats [20 in. Hip Width]
- 18 degree layback angle for the ultimate in driver comfort
- Tubular rolled edges for driver comfort and peace of mind
- Precision laser cut, cnc machine formed & tig welded for high quality assembly
- Made from natural aluminum for weight savings and long life
- Bracing & stiffening ribs for added strength and safety
JEGS 702263 Aluminum Racing Seat Features:
- 18-degree Layback
- 17 1/2 in. Depth
- 38 in. Height
- .100 in. Thick 5052 Aluminum
- Tubular Rolled Edges
- Bracing & Stiffing Ribs for Added Strength & Safety
- Precision Laser Cut
- CNC Machine Formed
- TIG Welded
- Works with Any Racing Harness
WARNING: Motor vehicles contain fuel, oils and fluids, battery posts, terminals and related accessories which contain lead and lead compounds and other chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects and other reproductive harm. These chemicals are found in vehicles, vehicle parts and accessories, both new and as replacements. When being serviced, these vehicles generate used oil, waste fluids, grease, fumes and particulates, all known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, and reproductive harm.
WARNING: Some dust created by power sanding, sawing, grinding, drilling, and other construction activities contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. Some examples of these chemicals are: lead from lead-based paints, crystalline silica from bricks and cement and other masonry products, and arsenic and chromium from chemically treated lumber. Your risk from exposure to these chemicals varies, depending on how often you do this type of work. To reduce your exposure, work in a well-ventilated area and with approved safety equipment, such as dust masks that are specially designed to filter out microscopic particles.
WARNING: The wires of these products contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. Wash hands after handling.