13,200 BTU Auxiliary Heater
- Keep warm with 13,200 BTUs of heat
- Compact design for limited space and tight areas
- Long life with the 12-volt two-speed motor
- Heavy-duty injection-molded and glass-filled nylon construction
- Durable tube and fin core design
- Hydronic Heater
- 12V, 2-Speed
- Built-In Rocker Switch
- Heavy Duty Glass-Filled Nylon Construction
- Long Life Motor
- Just the right size for small cabs.
- Universal Floor Mounting
- Front panel with dual round adjustable louvers
- Side panels with single-round adjustable louvers
- Includes Mounting Hardware
- Amp Draw: 6.0
WARNING: Motor vehicles contain fuel, oils and fluids, battery posts, terminals and related accessories which contain lead and lead compounds and other chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects and other reproductive harm. These chemicals are found in vehicles, vehicle parts and accessories, both new and as replacements. When being serviced, these vehicles generate used oil, waste fluids, grease, fumes and particulates, all known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, and reproductive harm.
WARNING: Some dust created by power sanding, sawing, grinding, drilling, and other construction activities contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. Some examples of these chemicals are: lead from lead-based paints, crystalline silica from bricks and cement and other masonry products, and arsenic and chromium from chemically treated lumber. Your risk from exposure to these chemicals varies, depending on how often you do this type of work. To reduce your exposure, work in a well-ventilated area and with approved safety equipment, such as dust masks that are specially designed to filter out microscopic particles.
WARNING: The wires of these products contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. Wash hands after handling.