JEGS Front End Bolt Kit 1970-1981 Chevy Camaro, Pontiac Firebird - Black Finish
Items You Need
F-Body Front End Fastener Kits
JEGS 79153 Kit Includes Hardware For:
Headlight Bracket, Lower Latch, Latch Brace, Fender Braces, Fender to Core Support, Top Header Panel Ends:
- (20) Body Bolts: 5/16 in.-18 x 3/4 in. UHL, with 1/2 in. hex washer head
- (4) Split Lock Washers: 5/16 in.
- (4) Hex Nuts: 5/16 in.-18
Upper and Lower Fender Bolts to Cowl:
- (10) Body Bolts: 3/8 in.-16 x 1 3/16 in. UHL, with 9/16 in. hex head – head contains affixed 1 1/8 in. diameter fender washer
- (4) U-Nuts: 3/8 in.-16
- (14) Phillips Oval Head Black Sheet Metal Screws: #8 x 3/4 in. OAL
Inner Fender Wells:
- (4) Body Bolts: 5/16 in.-18 x 3/4 in. UHL, with 1/2 in. hex washer head
- (4) Cup Washers: 2 3/16 in. diameter x 5/16 in. depth
Hood Hinges: (Note: it is recommended that 1/16 in. be ground off the tip of the bolts to avoid the possibility of contact with the underside of the hood)
- (8) Body Bolts: 3/8 in.-16 x 7/8 in. UHL, with 9/16 in. hex head – head contains affixed 1 in. diameter fender washer
- (4) Shims: 7/64 in. thick
- (4) Shims: 1/16 in. thick
Inner Fender Skirts:
- (28) Body Bolts: 5/16 in.-18 x 3/4 in. UHL, with 1/2 in. hex washer head
- (28) J-Nuts: 5/16 in.-18
Inner Fender Brace:
- (6) Fender Washers: 3/64 in. thick x 1 1/2 in. diameter
WARNING: Motor vehicles contain fuel, oils and fluids, battery posts, terminals and related accessories which contain lead and lead compounds and other chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects and other reproductive harm. These chemicals are found in vehicles, vehicle parts and accessories, both new and as replacements. When being serviced, these vehicles generate used oil, waste fluids, grease, fumes and particulates, all known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, and reproductive harm.
WARNING: Some dust created by power sanding, sawing, grinding, drilling, and other construction activities contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. Some examples of these chemicals are: lead from lead-based paints, crystalline silica from bricks and cement and other masonry products, and arsenic and chromium from chemically treated lumber. Your risk from exposure to these chemicals varies, depending on how often you do this type of work. To reduce your exposure, work in a well-ventilated area and with approved safety equipment, such as dust masks that are specially designed to filter out microscopic particles.
WARNING: The wires of these products contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. Wash hands after handling.