Rolling Tool Cabinets
JEGS 555-81447 55 in. 10-Drawer Tool Cabinet Features:
- Heavy-duty steel construction with a durable anti-fingerprint textured finish that easily wipes clean
- Beautiful simulated wood-grain laminate top with a clear finish
- (4) 110v plugs with 12A circuit breaker, with 54 in. cord and cord wrap
- (2) USB ports
- 80 lb. roller-bearing drawer slides with a soft-close mechanism
- Drawers have built-in handle pulls and include liners
- (4) Solid rubber tire casters - (2) swivel & lock
- One lock mechanism to secure all drawers with 2 keys included
- Includes anti-tip hardware to secure to wall
- Yellow & black JEGS emblem
- Heavy wrapping/impact protection is used during packing to prevent damage and the unit is placed on its own pallet for shipping
- Overall Dimensions: 58 in. Width x 18 3/8 in. Depth x 35 1/2 in. Height
- Counter Dimensions: 55 in. Width x 18 3/8 in. Depth x 1 in. Thick
- Drawer Dimensions - (all 15 in. deep):
- (3) 2 1/2 in. Height x 14 3/4 in. Width
- (1) 5 1/2 in. Height x 14 3/4 in. Width
- (1) 8 3/4 in. Height x 14 3/4 in. Width
- (3) 2 1/2 in. Height x 33 3/4 in. Width
- (1) 5 1/2 in. Height x 33 3/4 in. Width
- (1) 8 3/4 in. Height x 33 3/4 in. Width
- Wheel Diameter: 5 in.
Keep Your Tools Organized and Secure
Whether you are working at the track or in your own garage, you can keep your tools handy and secure with JEGS Tool Boxes. Great for keeping you and your tools organized, these solid tool boxes are equipped with strength and durability; ready to work as hard as you do, no matter if you're a pro or hobbyist.
WARNING: Motor vehicles contain fuel, oils and fluids, battery posts, terminals and related accessories which contain lead and lead compounds and other chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects and other reproductive harm. These chemicals are found in vehicles, vehicle parts and accessories, both new and as replacements. When being serviced, these vehicles generate used oil, waste fluids, grease, fumes and particulates, all known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, and reproductive harm.
WARNING: Some dust created by power sanding, sawing, grinding, drilling, and other construction activities contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. Some examples of these chemicals are: lead from lead-based paints, crystalline silica from bricks and cement and other masonry products, and arsenic and chromium from chemically treated lumber. Your risk from exposure to these chemicals varies, depending on how often you do this type of work. To reduce your exposure, work in a well-ventilated area and with approved safety equipment, such as dust masks that are specially designed to filter out microscopic particles.
WARNING: The wires of these products contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. Wash hands after handling.