JEGS 555-81467 Replacement Caster Wheel
The JEGS 81467 caster wheel is designed to replace the swiveling, locking casters on the JEGS toolboxes:
- 72 in. 15-Drawer Rolling Tool Cabinet 555-81448
- 72 in. 15-Drawer Rolling Tool Cabinet w/ Upper Storage (SS) 555-81451
- 72 in. 15-Drawer Rolling Tool Cabinet w/ Upper Storage (Black) 555-81453
JEGS 555-81467 Replacement Caster Wheel Dimensions:
- Mounting Plate: 4 1/2 in. L x 3 7/8 in. W x 1/8 in. Thick
- Mounting Holes: 3 3/8 in O.C. L & 2 7/8 in. O.C. W
- Wheel Diameter: 6 in.
- Wheel Thickness: 1 1/2 in.
- Total Height from Bottom of Plate: 7 1/2 in.
- Height from Wheel Center to Bottom of Plate: 4 1/2 in.
WARNING: Motor vehicles contain fuel, oils and fluids, battery posts, terminals and related accessories which contain lead and lead compounds and other chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects and other reproductive harm. These chemicals are found in vehicles, vehicle parts and accessories, both new and as replacements. When being serviced, these vehicles generate used oil, waste fluids, grease, fumes and particulates, all known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, and reproductive harm.
WARNING: Some dust created by power sanding, sawing, grinding, drilling, and other construction activities contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. Some examples of these chemicals are: lead from lead-based paints, crystalline silica from bricks and cement and other masonry products, and arsenic and chromium from chemically treated lumber. Your risk from exposure to these chemicals varies, depending on how often you do this type of work. To reduce your exposure, work in a well-ventilated area and with approved safety equipment, such as dust masks that are specially designed to filter out microscopic particles.
WARNING: The wires of these products contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. Wash hands after handling.