JEGS 81545 40-Amp Cut-40 Plasma Cutter allows you to cut metal the easy way. It can cut up to 3/8 in. mild steel and has a variable output air regulator. This plasma cutter is easy to use and great for auto restoration, metal fabrication, metal artistry, and the perfect addition to any garage or workshop.
JEGS 81545 40-Amp Cut-40 Plasma Cutter Includes:
- Power Cable
- 110V to 220V Plug Adapter
- Plasma Cutting Torch
- Ground Cable/Clamp
- Hand-Held Mask
- Wire Brush
JEGS 81545 40-Amp Cut-40 Plasma Cutter Features:
- The Cut-40 weighs just 26.5 pounds and requires only 5-7 CFM of compressed air to operate
- This unit will create clean, precise intricate cuts in many forms of mild steel up to 3/8 in. thick
- Significantly faster than other forms of cutting
- Makes curved or intricate cuts more precisely
- Solid-state electronics
- Built-in moisture separator
- Sturdy metal cabinet with JEGS Logo
- Works virtually anywhere with any 110V or 220V outlet
- Lightweight and portable with a built-in top handle for easy mobility
- 1 Year Warranty
Professional-Grade Metal Cutting
JEGS Plasma Cutters are available in 40 amp and 60 amp versions to take your metal cutting to a new level. Precision cuts, the ability to produce intricate detail, and fast progress are just some of the benefits of these professional-grade tools. Both styles of plasma cutters have a variable output regulator and come equipped with a hand torch, ground cable and clamp, power cord, mask, wire brush and replacement tip. Combine this with an air supply and personal protective equipment, and you’re ready to start cutting!
- Utilizing 110V or 220V outlets, the Cut 40 model can be used anywhere, and will cut aluminum, iron, mild steel, and stainless steel thicknesses up to 3/8 (.375) inches
- The Cut 60 model requires a 220V outlet and has the ability to cut thicknesses up to 7/8 (.875) inches
WARNING: Motor vehicles contain fuel, oils and fluids, battery posts, terminals and related accessories which contain lead and lead compounds and other chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects and other reproductive harm. These chemicals are found in vehicles, vehicle parts and accessories, both new and as replacements. When being serviced, these vehicles generate used oil, waste fluids, grease, fumes and particulates, all known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, and reproductive harm.
WARNING: Some dust created by power sanding, sawing, grinding, drilling, and other construction activities contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. Some examples of these chemicals are: lead from lead-based paints, crystalline silica from bricks and cement and other masonry products, and arsenic and chromium from chemically treated lumber. Your risk from exposure to these chemicals varies, depending on how often you do this type of work. To reduce your exposure, work in a well-ventilated area and with approved safety equipment, such as dust masks that are specially designed to filter out microscopic particles.
WARNING: The wires of these products contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. Wash hands after handling.