Easily perform repairs on your engine with the JEGS 81933 Under Hood LED Work Light. This system securely mounts to the hood of your vehicle with an extendable pole and padded end grips. Your illumination needs are addressed with dual lights providing adjustable brightness and easily adjusted angles making jobs easier.
- 4 in. Diameter lights with plastic housings
- 3 Hour charge
- Lithium Ion batteries
- 3-6 Hour working time
- Combined rotary on/off and dimmer switch (Clockwise rotation)
- Lights features 4 green charge indicator lights on the back
- Lights feature magnetic bases with central pegs to locate them on their pads
- Lights can be used independent of the hood mount due to their flat bases and magnets
- Lights can be rotate 360 degrees at their base for easy adjustment
- Padded ends unscrew for easy assembly and storage
- Spring-loaded ends offer 10 1/2 (.500) in. of extension per side with a total extension of 21 in.
- 11 in. Total height of assembly
- .975 in. Diameter main shaft
- 24 in. Long charging cable
- Charge lights with any USB port
- Flip down cover protects charging ports and charge indicator lights
Notice: This LED work light does not come with a USB-to-wall plug adapter.
Corded Work Lights Getting in the Way?
JEGS Cordless LED Work Lights provide intense illumination with multiple mounting options, making securing them just where you want a quick and easy task. Each style of cordless light comes complete with recharging cables or replaceable batteries.
WARNING: Motor vehicles contain fuel, oils and fluids, battery posts, terminals and related accessories which contain lead and lead compounds and other chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects and other reproductive harm. These chemicals are found in vehicles, vehicle parts and accessories, both new and as replacements. When being serviced, these vehicles generate used oil, waste fluids, grease, fumes and particulates, all known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, and reproductive harm.
WARNING: Some dust created by power sanding, sawing, grinding, drilling, and other construction activities contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. Some examples of these chemicals are: lead from lead-based paints, crystalline silica from bricks and cement and other masonry products, and arsenic and chromium from chemically treated lumber. Your risk from exposure to these chemicals varies, depending on how often you do this type of work. To reduce your exposure, work in a well-ventilated area and with approved safety equipment, such as dust masks that are specially designed to filter out microscopic particles.
WARNING: The wires of these products contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. Wash hands after handling.