Maximize the potential of your battery by keeping it fully charged. This heavy-duty battery charger from JEGS can bring the most severely discharged batteries back to life keeping your vehicle on the road. Packed with safety and convenience features, this tool greatly reduces risk, while increasing ease of use.
- Case: 8 3/8 in. L x 9 3/4 in. W x 5 1/2 in. H
- Power cord length: 70 in.
- Charging cable length: 85 in.
- Boost/Service: 15<>40A
- Push-button Start/Stop
- Display - Digital with LED indicators and push-button controls
- Rubber handle for easy transportation
- Wrap cleats: These ears provide cord storage
- Multi-stage charging
- 3 charging modes available
- Boost - Quickly brings discharged batteries back to life
- Service - Prevents discharge while sitting
- Recovery - Restore charge to severely discharged batteries
- 125 Amp engine start - Strong enough for SUVs, trucks, and large engines
- Safety Features
- Auto Voltage Detection
- Reverse Polarity
- Short Circuit Protection
- Microprocessor Controlled – Automatically adjusts the amperage rate
- Safety Certifications: UL (Underwriter Laboratories), and ULC (Unlimited Liability Corporation)
- DOE Compliant
Note: Lead-Acid AGM (Absorbed Glass-Mat), and Standard batteries only
A Battery Charger Assortment to Fit Your Every Need
Whether on the street, or the track, a fully charged battery will directly impact your drive. Issues of early failure, low cranking power and longer charge times can occur when batteries are allowed to regularly go below full-charge. Remedy this issue with this assortment of chargers and maintainers.
The JEGS charger offers a number of features such as reverse hook-up protection, auto voltage detection, and multi-stage charging. When you are looking for a charger to continuously monitor and top-off your battery, the maintainer is the best option. These units feature automatic shut-off, a lightweight design, and combined overheating and reverse polarity protection.
WARNING: Motor vehicles contain fuel, oils and fluids, battery posts, terminals and related accessories which contain lead and lead compounds and other chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects and other reproductive harm. These chemicals are found in vehicles, vehicle parts and accessories, both new and as replacements. When being serviced, these vehicles generate used oil, waste fluids, grease, fumes and particulates, all known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, and reproductive harm.
WARNING: Some dust created by power sanding, sawing, grinding, drilling, and other construction activities contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. Some examples of these chemicals are: lead from lead-based paints, crystalline silica from bricks and cement and other masonry products, and arsenic and chromium from chemically treated lumber. Your risk from exposure to these chemicals varies, depending on how often you do this type of work. To reduce your exposure, work in a well-ventilated area and with approved safety equipment, such as dust masks that are specially designed to filter out microscopic particles.
WARNING: The wires of these products contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. Wash hands after handling.