Ratcheting Brake Pad Spreader Features:
- Used to compress single, twin and quad disc brake pistons on fixed and floating calipers.
- Gearless plate design evenly spreads the force on the pistons to prevent misalignment.
- Easily switch from spreading the plates to retracting the plates for removal.
- Large plates to fit most passenger and commercial vehicles on the road today.
- Cushion grip handle has a full 360-degree swing, with a capacity of; Collapsed 1 1/2 in., Expanded 2 1/2 in.
Make Brake Service a Simple Chore
JEGS Brake Caliper Tools are great to have in your tool box and on hand when repairing disc brake systems. Don't take your vehicle to the shop when you can service it yourself.
WARNING: Motor vehicles contain fuel, oils and fluids, battery posts, terminals and related accessories which contain lead and lead compounds and other chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects and other reproductive harm. These chemicals are found in vehicles, vehicle parts and accessories, both new and as replacements. When being serviced, these vehicles generate used oil, waste fluids, grease, fumes and particulates, all known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, and reproductive harm.
WARNING: Some dust created by power sanding, sawing, grinding, drilling, and other construction activities contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. Some examples of these chemicals are: lead from lead-based paints, crystalline silica from bricks and cement and other masonry products, and arsenic and chromium from chemically treated lumber. Your risk from exposure to these chemicals varies, depending on how often you do this type of work. To reduce your exposure, work in a well-ventilated area and with approved safety equipment, such as dust masks that are specially designed to filter out microscopic particles.
WARNING: The wires of these products contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. Wash hands after handling.