Full Size Car Kit
Each kit includes the following bead-rolled pieces (Select pieces from kit are also available separately):
- A. (1) Firewall - 24'' x 62'' (Also Available Separately 550-40509)
- B. (2) Door Panels - 24'' x 48'' (Also Available Separately 550-40510)
- C. (2) Quarter Side Panels - 24'' x 43.5''
- D. (2) Wheel Tub Inner Panels - 39'' x 19''
- E. (2) Wheel Tub Tops - 23'' x 60''
- F. (2) Main Floor Panels - 26'' x 62''
- G. Trans Covers, Front 24''W x 12''H, Rear 6''W x 6''H, Right & Left Halves Blank Sizes 21-3/4'' x 9'' x 37'' not pre-formed (Also Available Separately 550-40511)
- H. (1) Center Floor 24'' x 30''
- I. (1) Rear Floor 30'' x 48''
Additional non-rolled pieces included:
- J. (2) Front Side Floors 9'' x 20''
- K. (2) Front Kick Panels 9'' x 20''
- L. (4) Door Sill Covers 6'' x 30''
- M. (2) Center Side Floors 4'' x 7''
- N. (1) Driveshaft Cover 24'' x 48''
- O. (2) Rear Side Floors 15'' x 22''
- P. (2) Rear Side Panels (behind wheel wells) 10'' x 36''
- Q. (2) Firewall Corners 12'' x 12''
Aluminum Interior Kits 0.040'' 3003-H14
Select pieces from kits are also available separately.
I have a 1956 buick special 2 door that I am building gasser style. With fab skills would this kit work for me
I have a 1950 studebaker that im building a gasser out of. Do you think this would work in it. I know ill have to trim and its not a exact fit.
WARNING: Motor vehicles contain fuel, oils and fluids, battery posts, terminals and related accessories which contain lead and lead compounds and other chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects and other reproductive harm. These chemicals are found in vehicles, vehicle parts and accessories, both new and as replacements. When being serviced, these vehicles generate used oil, waste fluids, grease, fumes and particulates, all known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, and reproductive harm.
WARNING: Some dust created by power sanding, sawing, grinding, drilling, and other construction activities contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. Some examples of these chemicals are: lead from lead-based paints, crystalline silica from bricks and cement and other masonry products, and arsenic and chromium from chemically treated lumber. Your risk from exposure to these chemicals varies, depending on how often you do this type of work. To reduce your exposure, work in a well-ventilated area and with approved safety equipment, such as dust masks that are specially designed to filter out microscopic particles.
WARNING: The wires of these products contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. Wash hands after handling.