- Made in the USA
- (2) Main rails, 2'' x 3'' (.083'' wall) x 56'' long
- (2) Upper strut mount tubes 1-1/2'' dia. (.134'' wall) x 70'' long, bent 37 degrees
- (1) Front crossmember 1-5/8'' dia. (.134'' wall) x 23'' long
- (2) Strut mount braces 1'' dia. (.083'' wall) x 36'' long
- (1) Upper strut mount plates & gussets set
- (1) Control arm tabs set
- (1) Rack & pinion mount set
- (1) Set of instructions
If you're looking for even greater weight savings than what our Jegster A-arm style front ends offer, take a look into our strut style front end. It's perfect for serious bracket racers and accepts most of the popular drag race strut assemblies. A-arms not included, we can special order a Strange Strut A-arm combo to perfectly match your car.
- Designed for drag race applications.
- Up to 300 lbs. lighter than stock front frame and suspension.
- Designed for Strange Engineering front struts with stud mount top but are adaptable to other units.
- These front ends are unwelded to easily align with the existing frame rails at approximately the firewall location.
- Straightforward design accommodates outside the rails style headers.
- Tabs and brackets for Strange control arms and upper strut mounts are included.
- Brackets for early Pinto rack & pinion are included. (950-350-2083).
- Main rails are 56'' long (40'' from spindle to rear of rail blank).
- Requires full roll cage as the upper strut mount tubes must be fitted & welded to the front posts of the cage.
- Requires strut type front motor plates. The plates will be an important part of the frame structure. (550-40102 or 40104).
- The frame is 22.5'' wide outside-to-outside at the front crossmember, variable at the firewall.
- Steering column angle from the rack & pinion is variable, as header, pedal clearance and etc. may require.
Is this the front end I would use for this? Chassis Kit Opel GT SKU # 550-942105K1
do you know the part number for both the strut and spindle.
Wich rack and pinion steering kit is recommended for use with this 910101 front end and do you have a part number?
What spindle and struts can I use with this? The overview says strange but is there any other ones I can use?
WARNING: Motor vehicles contain fuel, oils and fluids, battery posts, terminals and related accessories which contain lead and lead compounds and other chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects and other reproductive harm. These chemicals are found in vehicles, vehicle parts and accessories, both new and as replacements. When being serviced, these vehicles generate used oil, waste fluids, grease, fumes and particulates, all known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, and reproductive harm.
WARNING: Some dust created by power sanding, sawing, grinding, drilling, and other construction activities contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. Some examples of these chemicals are: lead from lead-based paints, crystalline silica from bricks and cement and other masonry products, and arsenic and chromium from chemically treated lumber. Your risk from exposure to these chemicals varies, depending on how often you do this type of work. To reduce your exposure, work in a well-ventilated area and with approved safety equipment, such as dust masks that are specially designed to filter out microscopic particles.
WARNING: The wires of these products contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. Wash hands after handling.