GM 1955-57 Chevy (No side bends in main hoop)
Jegster Roll Cage Kits for the GM Chevy Sedan, Impala, Corvette, Chevelle, GTO, Cutlass, Skylark, Camaro, Firebird and more.
- 4 and 8 point bars manufactured from 1-3/4'' x .134-wall mild steel tubing
- 10 and 12 point roll cages manufactured from 1-5/8'' x .134-wall mild steel tubing
- Includes 6'' x 6'' x 1/8'' mounting plates
- The tube ends in some roll cage kits are notched while most tube ends are not notched for a better custom fit in your particular set-up. This ''extra material'' provides you some leeway for a great fit and easier installation.
- 8, 10, and 12 point roll cages exceed NHRA and IHRA standards
- Some of the tubing used for braces may be 1-1/4" x .134-wall mild steel tubing
- Complete, easy-to-follow installation instructions included
- Most roll cage kits require modification or removal of back seat.
- Welding required
- See kit installation instructions for individual bars sizes
HOW MUCH DOES IT WEIGH?
WARNING: Motor vehicles contain fuel, oils and fluids, battery posts, terminals and related accessories which contain lead and lead compounds and other chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects and other reproductive harm. These chemicals are found in vehicles, vehicle parts and accessories, both new and as replacements. When being serviced, these vehicles generate used oil, waste fluids, grease, fumes and particulates, all known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, and reproductive harm.
WARNING: Some dust created by power sanding, sawing, grinding, drilling, and other construction activities contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. Some examples of these chemicals are: lead from lead-based paints, crystalline silica from bricks and cement and other masonry products, and arsenic and chromium from chemically treated lumber. Your risk from exposure to these chemicals varies, depending on how often you do this type of work. To reduce your exposure, work in a well-ventilated area and with approved safety equipment, such as dust masks that are specially designed to filter out microscopic particles.
WARNING: The wires of these products contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. Wash hands after handling.