- Guaranteed horsepower gain
- Designed to improve throttle response and engine sound
- Free-flowing high density polyethylene tube
- Replaces entire factory air intake system
- Not legal for highway use in states adopting California emission regulations
- Lasts up to 100,000 miles before service is required (depending on driving conditions)
- Easy to install, usually in 90 minutes or less
- K&N Million Mile Limited Warranty
- Not legal for sale or use in California or other states adopting California emission standards.
More Airflow Improves Engine Performance
K&N 63 Series AirCharger Air Intake Systems will reduce air intake restrictions and improve airflow over factory air filter assemblies. Air is directed through an aerodynamic intake tube into the throttle body to produce guaranteed increases in power and acceleration throughout the engine's RPM range. The intake tube accommodates the factory air temperature sensor, and each kit comes complete with an oversized cone-shaped air filter lasting up to 100,000 miles. Installation is quick and easy using your vehicle's existing factory mounting points.
WARNING: Motor vehicles contain fuel, oils and fluids, battery posts, terminals and related accessories which contain lead and lead compounds and other chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects and other reproductive harm. These chemicals are found in vehicles, vehicle parts and accessories, both new and as replacements. When being serviced, these vehicles generate used oil, waste fluids, grease, fumes and particulates, all known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, and reproductive harm.
WARNING: Some dust created by power sanding, sawing, grinding, drilling, and other construction activities contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. Some examples of these chemicals are: lead from lead-based paints, crystalline silica from bricks and cement and other masonry products, and arsenic and chromium from chemically treated lumber. Your risk from exposure to these chemicals varies, depending on how often you do this type of work. To reduce your exposure, work in a well-ventilated area and with approved safety equipment, such as dust masks that are specially designed to filter out microscopic particles.
WARNING: The wires of these products contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. Wash hands after handling.