- Chevrolet C1500 RWD 1988-1999
- Chevrolet C1500 Suburban RWD 1992-1999
- Chevrolet C2500 RWD 1988-2000
- Chevrolet C2500 Suburban RWD 1992-1999
- Chevrolet C3500 RWD 1988-2000
- Chevrolet Express 1500 1996-2002
- Chevrolet Express 2500 1996-2002
- Chevrolet Express 3500 1996-2002
- Chevrolet Tahoe RWD 1995-1999
- Chevrolet Tahoe V8 5.7L 350cid RWD 2000
- GMC C1500 RWD 1988-1999
- GMC C1500 Suburban RWD 1992-1999
- GMC C2500 RWD 1988-2000
- GMC C2500 Suburban RWD 1992-1999
- GMC C3500 RWD 1988-2000
- GMC G3500 1996
- GMC Savana 1500 1996-2002
- GMC Savana 2500 1996-2002
- GMC Savana 3500 1996-2002
- GMC Yukon RWD 1995-1999
Ride Handling Upgrade with OE Functionality
KYB Excel-G (Formerly GR-2) Premium Shocks and Struts are calibrated to restore your vehicle's original performance by providing a smooth, comfortable ride with excellent control. Excel-G twin-tube shocks, struts, and cartridges are available for virtually all vehicles on the road today, and they feature a lifetime warranty.
WARNING: Motor vehicles contain fuel, oils and fluids, battery posts, terminals and related accessories which contain lead and lead compounds and other chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects and other reproductive harm. These chemicals are found in vehicles, vehicle parts and accessories, both new and as replacements. When being serviced, these vehicles generate used oil, waste fluids, grease, fumes and particulates, all known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, and reproductive harm.
WARNING: Some dust created by power sanding, sawing, grinding, drilling, and other construction activities contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. Some examples of these chemicals are: lead from lead-based paints, crystalline silica from bricks and cement and other masonry products, and arsenic and chromium from chemically treated lumber. Your risk from exposure to these chemicals varies, depending on how often you do this type of work. To reduce your exposure, work in a well-ventilated area and with approved safety equipment, such as dust masks that are specially designed to filter out microscopic particles.
WARNING: The wires of these products contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. Wash hands after handling.