ProStar 500 Fuel Pump Kits
- ProStar 500 Fuel Pump with Filter
- Large 2-port regulator
- Dual relay harness
- (1) -12 AN Bulkhead
- (1) -10 AN Flare to -10 AN Straight
- (1) -10 AN Flare to -12 AN Straight
- (1) -12 AN Flare to -12 AN Straight
- (2) -6 AN Flare to -8 AN Straight
- (2) -6 AN Holley Float Bowls
For carbureted applications up to 2,000+ hp at 28 psi
Give your engine the extra fuel it needs with one of these MagnaFuel ProStar 500 Fuel Pumps. These CNC'd aluminum bodied pumps feature a high-quality low amperage motor that is designed to work with 12 V or 16 V applications. The exclusive vane & rotor design keeps operating temperatures low, which prevents overheating. They provide your engine with a consistent fuel supply, while the external bypass eliminates cavitation and fuel starvation.
Features & Specs:
- Includes a race-proven low amperage motor
- CNC machined 6061 aluminum pump body
- Provides reliable, consistent fuel supply with superior flow
- Instantaneous compensation changes in fuel demand
- An external bypass eliminates cavitation and fuel starvation
- Resin-impregnated stainless steel rotor in a polymer wear ring
- Compatible with alcohol and gasoline
- Designed for 12 V and 16 V applications
- No metal-to-metal contact within the pump itself
- Completely rebuildable
- All fittings sold separately
Note: Power ratings are for naturally aspirated engines running gasoline. Some products legal for racing only; never to be used on public roads or emission-controlled vehicles.
JEGS Easy Kits are designed by JEGS high-performance racing professionals to help you get all the performance parts you need for your race car, hot rod or truck.
If my car makes 750 hp and I plan to add a fogger kit that has 400hp and a plate kit that has 200hp will this pump support my needs and does it have a return to the tank
WARNING: Motor vehicles contain fuel, oils and fluids, battery posts, terminals and related accessories which contain lead and lead compounds and other chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects and other reproductive harm. These chemicals are found in vehicles, vehicle parts and accessories, both new and as replacements. When being serviced, these vehicles generate used oil, waste fluids, grease, fumes and particulates, all known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, and reproductive harm.
WARNING: Some dust created by power sanding, sawing, grinding, drilling, and other construction activities contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. Some examples of these chemicals are: lead from lead-based paints, crystalline silica from bricks and cement and other masonry products, and arsenic and chromium from chemically treated lumber. Your risk from exposure to these chemicals varies, depending on how often you do this type of work. To reduce your exposure, work in a well-ventilated area and with approved safety equipment, such as dust masks that are specially designed to filter out microscopic particles.
WARNING: The wires of these products contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. Wash hands after handling.