Built to Flow 55 Gallons Per Minute!
Perfect for 12- and 16-Volt Electrical Systems
This water pump is Meziere's most versatile to date, combining an inline design, 55 gallons per minute free-flow rating, and interchangeable fittings. Meziere 300 Series Water Pumps move more water and produce more pressure than any other electric pump on the market, which means better protection for demanding high-horsepower engines. Meziere also makes this pump with a built-in thermostat circuit to provide the option of adding a true thermostatic circuit to expedite engine warm-up (beneficial for engines with aluminum blocks because their tighter clearances require heat to avoid excessive wear). The pump housing, impeller, and motor cap are CNC-machined from 6061-T6 billet aluminum for superior corrosion resistance. The stainless steel impeller shaft runs through a 1-piece carbon-ceramic seal to isolate the epoxy-coated motor from coolant for lasting reliability. The motor also has a radio frequency suppression circuit in the motor's brush card to reduce ignition (RF) interference. Fittings sold separately.
300 Series Inline Water Pump Features:
- Single or Dual Outlets
- Suitable for 12-Volt and 16-Volt Electrical Systems
- Draws 11-12 amps under normal use
- Provides 55 Gallons Per Minute Free Flow Rating
- Billet aluminum pump housing, impeller, and motor cap
- Stainless steel hardware, including 4130 mounting bracket
- Stainless steel impeller shaft with 1-piece carbon-ceramic seal
- Pumps with thermostat circuit provide quicker engine warm-up cycle
- Pump Weight: 6.2 pounds without thermostat circuit; 7.5 pounds with thermostat circuit
- Length from Mounting Surface to Pump Tip: 5.2'' standard; 8.3'' with thermostat circuit
- 2-Year Unlimited Mileage Guarantee
- Care should be taken that the pump is not running while charging.
- To finish the system, hardware is included but hose fittings are not. Choose fittings based on the size and type of hose connection.
- Single inlet/outlet port accepts Meziere ''WN'' Fittings. Dual outlet ports accept Meziere -16AN O-Ring Fittings.
- On pumps with thermostat circuit, thermostat port accepts any Meziere ''WN'' Fittings.
WARNING: Motor vehicles contain fuel, oils and fluids, battery posts, terminals and related accessories which contain lead and lead compounds and other chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects and other reproductive harm. These chemicals are found in vehicles, vehicle parts and accessories, both new and as replacements. When being serviced, these vehicles generate used oil, waste fluids, grease, fumes and particulates, all known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, and reproductive harm.
WARNING: Some dust created by power sanding, sawing, grinding, drilling, and other construction activities contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. Some examples of these chemicals are: lead from lead-based paints, crystalline silica from bricks and cement and other masonry products, and arsenic and chromium from chemically treated lumber. Your risk from exposure to these chemicals varies, depending on how often you do this type of work. To reduce your exposure, work in a well-ventilated area and with approved safety equipment, such as dust masks that are specially designed to filter out microscopic particles.
WARNING: The wires of these products contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. Wash hands after handling.