Big Block Chrysler
- For all extreme applications from Super Gas to Top Fuel.
- Allows the second line of dual line systems to enter directly into the housing without a dual line spacer.
- Special Milodon 1.100" tall gears output more volume, yet take less horsepower to drive. Flows 19 G.P.M to 21 G.P.M.
- Housing requires additional pump cover specific to the application.
- Requires use of #21503 steel or #21523 bronze drive gear and longer 4130 chrome moly shaft.
Note: This oil pump does not use stock Chrysler 0-ring around gear set. Special supplied 0-ring must be used, also available in oil system rebuild kit 697-21590.
Performance and heavy duty applications require an increase in both oil volume and pressure. Increased bearing loads, RPM and horsepower all place a greater demand on the oil system which, if not up to the job, will cause severe engine failure. Milodon oil pumps can provide all the performance and reliability needed to keep your application at top notch.
- Very tough 40,000 PSI "G-10" housing material
- Strong oil pump neck, reduces oil pump body breaking off during extreme use
- Gears and oil pressure regulator system is designed for superior oil pump performance at low and high RPM
- Only 1/2 ounce heavier than other oil pumps
- CNC machined for precise tolerances
- 100% flow tested
- Improved bolt pad machining radius
- Suitable for street, drag or circle track use
WARNING: Motor vehicles contain fuel, oils and fluids, battery posts, terminals and related accessories which contain lead and lead compounds and other chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects and other reproductive harm. These chemicals are found in vehicles, vehicle parts and accessories, both new and as replacements. When being serviced, these vehicles generate used oil, waste fluids, grease, fumes and particulates, all known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, and reproductive harm.
WARNING: Some dust created by power sanding, sawing, grinding, drilling, and other construction activities contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. Some examples of these chemicals are: lead from lead-based paints, crystalline silica from bricks and cement and other masonry products, and arsenic and chromium from chemically treated lumber. Your risk from exposure to these chemicals varies, depending on how often you do this type of work. To reduce your exposure, work in a well-ventilated area and with approved safety equipment, such as dust masks that are specially designed to filter out microscopic particles.
WARNING: The wires of these products contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. Wash hands after handling.