Big Block Chrysler
- For all extreme applications from Super Gas to Top Fuel.
- Allows the second line of dual line systems to enter directly into the housing without a dual line spacer.
- Special Milodon 1.100" tall gears output more volume, yet take less horsepower to drive. Flows 19 G.P.M to 21 G.P.M.
- Housing requires additional pump cover specific to the application.
- Requires use of #21503 steel or #21523 bronze drive gear and longer 4130 chrome moly shaft.
Note: This oil pump does not use stock Chrysler 0-ring around gear set. Special supplied 0-ring must be used, also available in oil system rebuild kit 697-21590.
WARNING: Motor vehicles contain fuel, oils and fluids, battery posts, terminals and related accessories which contain lead and lead compounds and other chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects and other reproductive harm. These chemicals are found in vehicles, vehicle parts and accessories, both new and as replacements. When being serviced, these vehicles generate used oil, waste fluids, grease, fumes and particulates, all known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, and reproductive harm.
WARNING: Some dust created by power sanding, sawing, grinding, drilling, and other construction activities contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. Some examples of these chemicals are: lead from lead-based paints, crystalline silica from bricks and cement and other masonry products, and arsenic and chromium from chemically treated lumber. Your risk from exposure to these chemicals varies, depending on how often you do this type of work. To reduce your exposure, work in a well-ventilated area and with approved safety equipment, such as dust masks that are specially designed to filter out microscopic particles.
WARNING: The wires of these products contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. Wash hands after handling.