Mishimoto MMTL-LUG-5 Wheel Lug Nut Socket Set Features
- Impact-grade Chromoly steel construction provides optimal strength for high-torque applications
- Removable non-marring thin outer shell protects wheels from damage
- For use with i/2 in. drive hand or power tools
- Hollow-core design for use on longer wheel studs
- Six-point socket design increases contact area and reduces slippage
- Organized in a carrying case for easy storage and transportation
- Color-coded and laser-etched sizing makes identification easy
- Mishimoto Lifetime Warranty
Mishimoto MMTL-LUG-5 Wheel Lug Nut Socket Set Includes These Wheel Nut Socket Sizes
- 15mm - Green
- 17mm - Blue
- 19mm - Yellow
- 21mm - Red
- 22mm - Purple
WARNING: Motor vehicles contain fuel, oils and fluids, battery posts, terminals and related accessories which contain lead and lead compounds and other chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects and other reproductive harm. These chemicals are found in vehicles, vehicle parts and accessories, both new and as replacements. When being serviced, these vehicles generate used oil, waste fluids, grease, fumes and particulates, all known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, and reproductive harm.
WARNING: Some dust created by power sanding, sawing, grinding, drilling, and other construction activities contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. Some examples of these chemicals are: lead from lead-based paints, crystalline silica from bricks and cement and other masonry products, and arsenic and chromium from chemically treated lumber. Your risk from exposure to these chemicals varies, depending on how often you do this type of work. To reduce your exposure, work in a well-ventilated area and with approved safety equipment, such as dust masks that are specially designed to filter out microscopic particles.
WARNING: The wires of these products contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. Wash hands after handling.