2009-2000 Audi A4 Rear
- REDUCED NOISE, VIBRATION AND HARSHNESS -- Twin Technology Active Control System delivers exceptional control under most driving conditions while isolating impact-related noise, vibration and harshness
- EXCEPTIONAL HANDLING -- Rod displaced valving, tuned specifically to each vehicle, adjusts to road extremes to provide consistency and a smooth ride (on most applications)
- CONSISTENT RIDE -- OE all-weather fluid contains special additives to assist with extreme temperatures and help reduce oil breakdown
- CONTROL AND DURABILITY -- Fluon-banded piston provides consistent sealing between piston and pressure tube for better control and increased durability
- IMPROVES PERFORMANCE -- Nitrogen gas charge maintains tire-to-road contact for improved ride and handling by reducing aeration (on most applications)
- LONGER SERVICE LIFE -- Chrome-plated piston, bronze reinforced rod guide bearing and special single lip seal provide durability and longer service life (where applicable)
- OPTIONAL DUST BOOT/JOUNCE BUMPER -- Protective dust boot reduces dirt and moisture, while jounce bumper reduces severe suspension movement (both sold separately)
Recover Your Suspension to OE-Quality
Monroe OESpectrum Shock Absorbers and Strut Assemblies are direct replacements to factory units designed to restore your vehicle's original ride quality. They regain handling, responsiveness, performance, and control without breaking the bank. Featured are vehicle-specific displaced valving, sensitive damping technology for improved comfort, and are nitrogen gas-charged.
WARNING: Motor vehicles contain fuel, oils and fluids, battery posts, terminals and related accessories which contain lead and lead compounds and other chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects and other reproductive harm. These chemicals are found in vehicles, vehicle parts and accessories, both new and as replacements. When being serviced, these vehicles generate used oil, waste fluids, grease, fumes and particulates, all known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, and reproductive harm.
WARNING: Some dust created by power sanding, sawing, grinding, drilling, and other construction activities contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. Some examples of these chemicals are: lead from lead-based paints, crystalline silica from bricks and cement and other masonry products, and arsenic and chromium from chemically treated lumber. Your risk from exposure to these chemicals varies, depending on how often you do this type of work. To reduce your exposure, work in a well-ventilated area and with approved safety equipment, such as dust masks that are specially designed to filter out microscopic particles.
WARNING: The wires of these products contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. Wash hands after handling.