Unrivaled Customer Service
And Expert Tech Advice!  
Same Day Shipping Before 11 PM ET
My Cart
Shop By Vehicle
Shop By
Close Menu
Shop By Vehicle
Top Categories
All Categories

Top Categories

All Categories

Free Catalog
E-Mail Signup
My Account
Track Order
Gift Certificates

Moroso Nippondenso Alternator Mount Kit Small Block Chrysler

Moroso 63815


made in usa
jegs shipping
FREE Shipping
Ships directly from the manufacturer
Easy Returns
Easy Returns
Lowest Price Guarantee
Lowest Price Guarantee
Moroso Nippondenso Alternator Mount Kit Small Block Chrysler $134.99
Nippondenso Alternator Mount Kit
  • Small Block Chrysler
  • Driver & Passenger Side Mount
    View Installed Bracket

  • Moroso 63815 Details

    Nippondenso 93mm or 115mm Alternator Mount Kits

    This billet aluminum kit will mount either a 93mm or 115mm Nippondenso alternator to a Chrysler ''A'' (318, 340 & 360ci) engine on the left or right side in as many as fourteen different configurations. Works with stock-type mechanical water pumps and some electric water pumps. Kit comes complete with all mounting hardware including an adjustable turnbuckle makes for easy and accurate belt tension adjustments. Electric water pump applications need to use an alternator drive kit P/N 710-63848. Works with 358-2025 East Coast Auto Electric style alternator.


    Hardware Included
    Alternator Bracket Type
    Upper and lower brackets
    Alternator Mounting Position
    Passenger side
    Bracket Finish
    Cadmium plated
    Lower Bracket Mounting Style
    Water pump mount
    Sold individually
    Bracket Material
    Manufacturer's Part Number:

    Moroso has designed these Alternator Mount Kits to be simple, compact and very durable for the rigors and requirements of racing. Each kit is specifically engineered to fit a certain type of alternator and engine combination, so you don't have to worry about any installation issues.

    Note: Will not fit if 710-63539 Electirc Water Pump is used.

    Items You Need
    Some parts are not legal for use in California or other states with similar laws / regulations