Flat Bottom Racing Air Cleaners
For years, Moroso Air Cleaners have set the standard by which all others are judged. Whether in triple-process chrome steel or “anodized-style” powdercoat colors, Moroso Air Cleaners provide the racer with improved air flow, a lower stacking height, and unequalled fit and finish. Moroso Air Cleaners are simply the best money can buy!
- Moroso's unique radiused air inlet design equalizes air pressure past the boosters for uniform air flow
- Radiused air inlet is stamped into air cleaner base to reduce overall height
- Back to back dyno testing proves a gain of over nearly 10 horsepower over running no air cleaner at all
Low Stacking Height!
- Air Cleaners with 3" element have an overall stacking height above the carburetor lip of only 2-1/2", while 5" filters have a 4-1/2" overall height
- Fits all with 5-1/8" diameter necks
- Available in hand polished triple process chrome or “anodized-style” powdercoat colors to match or complement a variety of engine accessories including valve covers, breathers and ignition wire sets
- Includes matching wing nut
WARNING: Motor vehicles contain fuel, oils and fluids, battery posts, terminals and related accessories which contain lead and lead compounds and other chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects and other reproductive harm. These chemicals are found in vehicles, vehicle parts and accessories, both new and as replacements. When being serviced, these vehicles generate used oil, waste fluids, grease, fumes and particulates, all known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, and reproductive harm.
WARNING: Some dust created by power sanding, sawing, grinding, drilling, and other construction activities contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. Some examples of these chemicals are: lead from lead-based paints, crystalline silica from bricks and cement and other masonry products, and arsenic and chromium from chemically treated lumber. Your risk from exposure to these chemicals varies, depending on how often you do this type of work. To reduce your exposure, work in a well-ventilated area and with approved safety equipment, such as dust masks that are specially designed to filter out microscopic particles.
WARNING: The wires of these products contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. Wash hands after handling.