Unrivaled Customer Service
And Expert Tech Advice!  
Same Day Shipping Before 11 PM ET
My Cart
Shop By Vehicle
Shop By
Close Menu
Shop By Vehicle
Top Categories
All Categories

Top Categories

All Categories

Free Catalog
E-Mail Signup
My Account
Track Order
Gift Certificates

Mr Gasket 7631

EGR Block-Off Plate Small Block Chevy (283-400)

Mr Gasket 7631


jegs shipping
Easy Returns
Easy Returns
Lowest Price Guarantee
Lowest Price Guarantee
Mr Gasket 7631 EGR Block-Off Plate Small Block Chevy (283-400) $10.79
EGR Block-Off Plate
  • Small Block Chevy (283-400)
  • Chrome
  • Includes Gaskets and Hardware

  • Mr Gasket 7631 Details

  • Seals EGR While Making Engine Look Great

  • Specifications:

    EGR Block-Off Plate Finish
    EGR Block-Off Plate Material
    Sold as a kit
    Manufacturer's Part Number:

    Designed to bypass the factory EGR system. Mr. Gasket EGR Block-Off plates come complete with bolts, washers, gasket and a chrome plated block-off plate.

    7631 - Mr. Gasket EGR Block-Off Plates is rated 3.4 out of 5 by 5.
    Rated 5 out of 5 by from Easy install, gets the job done Install is simple. Looks good enough. Truck performs much better without the EGR valve in place
    Date published: 2017-05-30
    Rated 5 out of 5 by from Looked Great! It fit it worked I'm happy. Keep up the good work.
    Date published: 2016-12-10
    Rated 1 out of 5 by from Not right. Bought this for my son's 82 Delta 88, wasn't a good fit. I have not returned due to the low cost and annoyance value.
    Date published: 2017-12-29
    Rated 1 out of 5 by from Wrong part It says it fits my vehicle but no where close. I'm sure it's fine for others.
    Date published: 2017-10-27
    • y_2018, m_5, d_19, h_20
    • bvseo_bulk, prod_bvrr, vn_bulk_2.0.8
    • cp_1, bvpage1
    • co_hasreviews, tv_1, tr_4
    • loc_en_US, sid_10001_10001_1353714, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=RATING, direction=DESCENDING), SortEntry(order=SUBMISSION_TIME, direction=DESCENDING)]
    • clientName_jegs
    Some parts are not legal for use in California or other states with similar laws / regulations