- Easily Remove Paint, Rust, and Oxidation
- Internal Blasting Gun that Controls the Air Flow
- Built-in Exhaust for Smaller Blast Cleaning Jobs
- Fits on the End of Any Bench or Cabinet
- Replaceable Air Filter Keeps All Abrasives Safely Inside the Cabinet
- Replaceable Ceramic Tip in Nozzle for Longer Service Life
- Replaceable Plexi-glass Viewing Lid
- Low Voltage Light Improves Visibility During Operation
- Overall Height: 19.300 in.
- Exterior Width: 19.300 in.
What size compressor is required to work effectively?
WARNING: Motor vehicles contain fuel, oils and fluids, battery posts, terminals and related accessories which contain lead and lead compounds and other chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects and other reproductive harm. These chemicals are found in vehicles, vehicle parts and accessories, both new and as replacements. When being serviced, these vehicles generate used oil, waste fluids, grease, fumes and particulates, all known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, and reproductive harm.
WARNING: Some dust created by power sanding, sawing, grinding, drilling, and other construction activities contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. Some examples of these chemicals are: lead from lead-based paints, crystalline silica from bricks and cement and other masonry products, and arsenic and chromium from chemically treated lumber. Your risk from exposure to these chemicals varies, depending on how often you do this type of work. To reduce your exposure, work in a well-ventilated area and with approved safety equipment, such as dust masks that are specially designed to filter out microscopic particles.
WARNING: The wires of these products contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. Wash hands after handling.