EFI Wiring Harness
Painless 60524 Features:
- Uses the factory ECM and TCM
- Will operate engines with or without variable valve timing (VVT) and active fuel management (displacement on demand or DOD)
- Number of Circuits: 10 Fuses with 2 Ignition, 1 Cooling Fan & 1 Fuel Pump Relay
- 4 ft. harness length between the engine and ECM
- Mini Blade fuse type
- Firewall passthrough grommet
- Printed wire tags on all connectors and open-ended wires
Painless 60524 Notes:
- Standalone harness and is not intended to replace the OEM engine wiring - Intended to run a designated engine and transmission only (swap)
- Does not support flex fuel operation
- Requires the following mating parts; ECM 12597121 or 12612384, TCM 24234503, Chevy Performance Accelerator Pedal #809-25832864 or 25835421
WARNING: Motor vehicles contain fuel, oils and fluids, battery posts, terminals and related accessories which contain lead and lead compounds and other chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects and other reproductive harm. These chemicals are found in vehicles, vehicle parts and accessories, both new and as replacements. When being serviced, these vehicles generate used oil, waste fluids, grease, fumes and particulates, all known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, and reproductive harm.
WARNING: Some dust created by power sanding, sawing, grinding, drilling, and other construction activities contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. Some examples of these chemicals are: lead from lead-based paints, crystalline silica from bricks and cement and other masonry products, and arsenic and chromium from chemically treated lumber. Your risk from exposure to these chemicals varies, depending on how often you do this type of work. To reduce your exposure, work in a well-ventilated area and with approved safety equipment, such as dust masks that are specially designed to filter out microscopic particles.
WARNING: The wires of these products contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. Wash hands after handling.