Slant-Edge Air Cleaner
- Slant-edge style air cleaner
- 14 in. diameter
- Large raised and milled Bowtie and Chevrolet Emblems
- Fits 5-1/8 (.125) in. carburetor necks
- Die-cast aluminum construction
- A threaded boss on the underside of the lid eliminates the need for wing nuts
- Officially licensed by Chevrolet
- Includes a genuine GM (AC Delco) air filter and mounting hardware
- Note: This air cleaner is only legal for off-highway use (except in CA or states that have adopted CA emission standards), racing use or for use on pre-emission-controlled motor vehicle/engines (pre-1966 domestic vehicles certified to federal standards and all pre-1968 foreign vehicles), per the manufacturer's application guide.
Genuine Chevrolet Air Cleaners!
Upgrade the look of your Chevrolet engine with an Officially-Licensed Air Cleaner Kit from Proform. Each air cleaner features a Chevrolet-embossed lid and is available in various styles and colors that will complement your engine compartment. A recessed base offers a low-profile appearance, suited for both street and strip vehicles.
WARNING: Motor vehicles contain fuel, oils and fluids, battery posts, terminals and related accessories which contain lead and lead compounds and other chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects and other reproductive harm. These chemicals are found in vehicles, vehicle parts and accessories, both new and as replacements. When being serviced, these vehicles generate used oil, waste fluids, grease, fumes and particulates, all known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, and reproductive harm.
WARNING: Some dust created by power sanding, sawing, grinding, drilling, and other construction activities contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. Some examples of these chemicals are: lead from lead-based paints, crystalline silica from bricks and cement and other masonry products, and arsenic and chromium from chemically treated lumber. Your risk from exposure to these chemicals varies, depending on how often you do this type of work. To reduce your exposure, work in a well-ventilated area and with approved safety equipment, such as dust masks that are specially designed to filter out microscopic particles.
WARNING: The wires of these products contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. Wash hands after handling.