14 in. Springs
- Chrome silicon steel for high strength, consistency, and long life
- Cold wound, heat-treated, and shot-peened ensures consistency, accuracy, and durability
- Squared ends - ground at both ends to ensure straight, consistent and accurate operation
- Lengths and rates are clearly marked with the free length of the spring and spring rate for quick and easy identification
- Lifetime guaranteed to remain within 2% of the original free height and rate under normal operating conditions
- Made in the USA
Consistent and Accurate Suspension Performance
Powder-Coated Coil Springs from QA1 are ground at both ends for consistent and accurate operation, optimizing overall suspension performance. QA1 offers a variety of powder-coated coil springs for street and racing applications.
WARNING: Motor vehicles contain fuel, oils and fluids, battery posts, terminals and related accessories which contain lead and lead compounds and other chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects and other reproductive harm. These chemicals are found in vehicles, vehicle parts and accessories, both new and as replacements. When being serviced, these vehicles generate used oil, waste fluids, grease, fumes and particulates, all known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, and reproductive harm.
WARNING: Some dust created by power sanding, sawing, grinding, drilling, and other construction activities contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. Some examples of these chemicals are: lead from lead-based paints, crystalline silica from bricks and cement and other masonry products, and arsenic and chromium from chemically treated lumber. Your risk from exposure to these chemicals varies, depending on how often you do this type of work. To reduce your exposure, work in a well-ventilated area and with approved safety equipment, such as dust masks that are specially designed to filter out microscopic particles.
WARNING: The wires of these products contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. Wash hands after handling.