- StrongArms create extra caster potential by adjusting the fore and aft position of the ball joints, while making sure the wheel is properly positioned in the wheel-well
- The ball joint camber travel is re-centered to accommodate the new lowered ride height so the ball joint doesn't bind during extreme suspension movement
- The perimeter of the StrongArms is contoured to allow maximum wheel clearance and turning radius
- All shock, air spring, and sway bar mounts are integrated into the control arm design
- Self-lubricating Delrin bushings
- Ride height adjustment for a level stance
- Factory-style coil spring or Ridetech dual-rate spring compatibility
WARNING: Motor vehicles contain fuel, oils and fluids, battery posts, terminals and related accessories which contain lead and lead compounds and other chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects and other reproductive harm. These chemicals are found in vehicles, vehicle parts and accessories, both new and as replacements. When being serviced, these vehicles generate used oil, waste fluids, grease, fumes and particulates, all known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, and reproductive harm.
WARNING: Some dust created by power sanding, sawing, grinding, drilling, and other construction activities contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. Some examples of these chemicals are: lead from lead-based paints, crystalline silica from bricks and cement and other masonry products, and arsenic and chromium from chemically treated lumber. Your risk from exposure to these chemicals varies, depending on how often you do this type of work. To reduce your exposure, work in a well-ventilated area and with approved safety equipment, such as dust masks that are specially designed to filter out microscopic particles.
WARNING: The wires of these products contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. Wash hands after handling.