Ridetech Complete Coil-Over Suspension System for 1971-1972 Chevy / GMC C10
Items You Need
1971-1972 Chevy / GMC C10 Package Includes:
- HQ Series Single-Adjustable Coil-Over Shocks
- High Tensile Steel 2-1/2 inch Diameter Coil Springs
- Upper & Lower StrongArm Control Arms w/Tall 2 in. Drop Spindles
- Front MuscleBar Sway Bar with PosiLinks End Links
- Bolt-On 4-Link Suspension System
Individual System Overview:
- Front Upper StrongArms feature corrected balljoint angles for taller spindles allowing additional caster, steering feel, and high-speed stability. Offset slugs are available for an additional caster. The use of injection molded Delrin bushings reduces deflection and stiction.
- Front Lower StrongArms feature a double sheer lower mount for added strength, while the lower shock mount has been lowered for an increase in suspension travel. Lower ball joints are moved forward to increase caster while also keeping the wheel centered in the wheel well. The use of injection molded Delrin bushings reduces deflection and stiction.
- HQ Series Coil-Overs feature a monotube design with an impact forged aluminum body providing excellent ride quality and handling. Ride and handling can be fine-tuned with the rebound adjustment knob located at the top of the shock.
- Front MuscleBar will help reduce body roll and creates additional clearance for wider tires. The use of Ridetech exclusive PosiLink end links provides immediate engagement from the StrongArms to the chassis.
- Bolt-On 4-Link will improve traction, handling, and ride quality tremendously. Installations will not require any welding or major modifications. The use of R-joint rod ends combine the best qualities of low friction movement, lateral stability, full articulation, and quiet operation. Bolt-on C-Notch ties in with the upper cross member.
Would this suspsn sys be appropriate to keep 72C10 body attitude about the same as stock (not raise or lower) but with higher perf drive train ie as much as 450 HP / 450 FT-LBs torque from GM Perf ZZ6 Con&Cruise with 4L65-E four-speed automatic?
WARNING: Motor vehicles contain fuel, oils and fluids, battery posts, terminals and related accessories which contain lead and lead compounds and other chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects and other reproductive harm. These chemicals are found in vehicles, vehicle parts and accessories, both new and as replacements. When being serviced, these vehicles generate used oil, waste fluids, grease, fumes and particulates, all known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, and reproductive harm.
WARNING: Some dust created by power sanding, sawing, grinding, drilling, and other construction activities contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. Some examples of these chemicals are: lead from lead-based paints, crystalline silica from bricks and cement and other masonry products, and arsenic and chromium from chemically treated lumber. Your risk from exposure to these chemicals varies, depending on how often you do this type of work. To reduce your exposure, work in a well-ventilated area and with approved safety equipment, such as dust masks that are specially designed to filter out microscopic particles.
WARNING: The wires of these products contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. Wash hands after handling.