RidePRO Analog: The RidePRO Analog manual control 4-way compressor systems - for the budget minded builder. The classic, standard, non-electronic systems that use the highest quality valve bodies, compressors, and components to deliver dependable and repeatable manual control.
Note: This kit is intended for use on a vehicle ONLY using two airbags. This will dedicate a single air valve and airline per airbag, the correct way to build your system.
- Thomas 327 air compressor
- Ridepro air valve assembly
- RidePro control panel (with electrical switches)
- 3-gallon aluminum air tank
- 30 ft. roll of 1/4'' DOT airline
- 25 ft. roll of 1/8'' airline; manifold to gauges
- RidePro 10 foot extension harness with molded plug
- 150psi pressure switch
- 1/8'' NPT x 1/4'' tube for the end of the nipple
- 2'' pipe nipple for the compressor
- 1/4'' airline tee
- elbow airline fittings
- 1/4'' x 1/4'' male straight fittings; supply to the manifold/out to air spring
- 1/8'' NPT x 1/8'' tube straight fittings; manifold to gauge fitting
- 1/4'' Hex head pipe plug to plug unused supply port
WARNING: Motor vehicles contain fuel, oils and fluids, battery posts, terminals and related accessories which contain lead and lead compounds and other chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects and other reproductive harm. These chemicals are found in vehicles, vehicle parts and accessories, both new and as replacements. When being serviced, these vehicles generate used oil, waste fluids, grease, fumes and particulates, all known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, and reproductive harm.
WARNING: Some dust created by power sanding, sawing, grinding, drilling, and other construction activities contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. Some examples of these chemicals are: lead from lead-based paints, crystalline silica from bricks and cement and other masonry products, and arsenic and chromium from chemically treated lumber. Your risk from exposure to these chemicals varies, depending on how often you do this type of work. To reduce your exposure, work in a well-ventilated area and with approved safety equipment, such as dust masks that are specially designed to filter out microscopic particles.
WARNING: The wires of these products contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. Wash hands after handling.