- Jeep Parts & Accessories
- Jeep Suspension Kits & Accessories
- Skyjacker Jeep Cherokee XJ Sport Series Lift Kits
Skyjacker Sport Series Lift Kit 1984-2001 Jeep Cherokee XJ 2WD/4WD
Items You Need
3" Lift Kits
- (2) Front Dual Rate Long-Travel Coil Springs
- (2) Sport-Series Rear Leaf Springs
- (8) Rear U-Bolts with Hardware
- (2) Front Black Max Shocks<
- (2) Rear Black Max Shocks
- The coil springs expand during articulation as suspension droops to keep the tires in contact with the ground much longer than a single rate resulting in a smoother ride while maintaining the coil in the upper coil bucket even at full droop
- The 2nd rate (lower coils) only engages after compression past the 1st rate for consistent control and stability during body roll and heavy off-road suspension movement
- Maximum Tire: 31 x 10.50 in.
- Maximum Wheel: 15 x 8 in.
- Back Spacing: 3.750 in.
JC3158KSBLT supersedes JC318BKSH
WARNING: Motor vehicles contain fuel, oils and fluids, battery posts, terminals and related accessories which contain lead and lead compounds and other chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects and other reproductive harm. These chemicals are found in vehicles, vehicle parts and accessories, both new and as replacements. When being serviced, these vehicles generate used oil, waste fluids, grease, fumes and particulates, all known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, and reproductive harm.
WARNING: Some dust created by power sanding, sawing, grinding, drilling, and other construction activities contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. Some examples of these chemicals are: lead from lead-based paints, crystalline silica from bricks and cement and other masonry products, and arsenic and chromium from chemically treated lumber. Your risk from exposure to these chemicals varies, depending on how often you do this type of work. To reduce your exposure, work in a well-ventilated area and with approved safety equipment, such as dust masks that are specially designed to filter out microscopic particles.
WARNING: The wires of these products contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. Wash hands after handling.