Ford 9 in.
- Compatible with factory and aftermarket differentials
- Fits both standard (small bearing) and Daytona (large bearing) carriers
- Compatible with aftermarket speed pickup reluctors
- The complete half-moon U-joint ears are billet material for added strength
- Perfectly cradles the U-joint to eliminate stress and potentially premature failure
- The included spacer is used only in standard (small) bearing carriers - If you have a big bearing OE or a Daytona carrier, do NOT use the spacer
- When using the spacer, always install it behind the pinion nut (like a washer) - It is NOT intended to be installed between the yoke and bearing
WARNING: Motor vehicles contain fuel, oils and fluids, battery posts, terminals and related accessories which contain lead and lead compounds and other chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects and other reproductive harm. These chemicals are found in vehicles, vehicle parts and accessories, both new and as replacements. When being serviced, these vehicles generate used oil, waste fluids, grease, fumes and particulates, all known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, and reproductive harm.
WARNING: Some dust created by power sanding, sawing, grinding, drilling, and other construction activities contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. Some examples of these chemicals are: lead from lead-based paints, crystalline silica from bricks and cement and other masonry products, and arsenic and chromium from chemically treated lumber. Your risk from exposure to these chemicals varies, depending on how often you do this type of work. To reduce your exposure, work in a well-ventilated area and with approved safety equipment, such as dust masks that are specially designed to filter out microscopic particles.
WARNING: The wires of these products contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. Wash hands after handling.