JEGS Dead-Blow Hammer Set [3-Piece]
Items You Need
JEGS M7234 Dead Blow Hammer Set Features:
- Non-sparking, chemical resistant molded urethane covering is bright orange for high visibility and safety
- 12 oz. brass plated cap hammer can be used for non-sparking applications
- 16 oz. hammer with steel face & peen allow for conventional use in striking punches and chisels and straightening unhardened metals
- 8 oz. urethane-coated hammer is used for non-marring & non-sparking applications.
- All three hammers are loaded with a steel shot filled canister that creates a dead blow effect; maximizes force, reduces rebound, and absorbs the shock of impact
WARNING: Motor vehicles contain fuel, oils and fluids, battery posts, terminals and related accessories which contain lead and lead compounds and other chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects and other reproductive harm. These chemicals are found in vehicles, vehicle parts and accessories, both new and as replacements. When being serviced, these vehicles generate used oil, waste fluids, grease, fumes and particulates, all known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, and reproductive harm.
WARNING: Some dust created by power sanding, sawing, grinding, drilling, and other construction activities contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. Some examples of these chemicals are: lead from lead-based paints, crystalline silica from bricks and cement and other masonry products, and arsenic and chromium from chemically treated lumber. Your risk from exposure to these chemicals varies, depending on how often you do this type of work. To reduce your exposure, work in a well-ventilated area and with approved safety equipment, such as dust masks that are specially designed to filter out microscopic particles.
WARNING: The wires of these products contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. Wash hands after handling.