This Strange PSS125DBL kit is your lightweight front suspension solution for drag racing. Suspension geometry is more easily established and header clearance is improved over conventional A-frame suspension. Each strut is externally adjustable for extension (rebound) and double-adjustable to provide external adjustment for compression (bump).
- Double-Adjustable Stud Mount Struts with Forged 2014-T4 aluminum bodies - Valved specifically for Drag Racing
- Stainless steel spindles
- Lightweight Fabricated Lower Control Arms
- Hyperco Springs (Blue) or Eibach Springs (Red or Silver) - Choice of spring rate
- Spring Seat Bearing Kit
- 4-Piston Caliper Brake Kit
- Grade-8 bolts, flanged locking Jet nuts, and 3AN washers
- Compact lightweight design sheds front-end weight
- Allows for maximum control of the front suspension
- External independent adjustments for both directions of movement
- This is a custom-ordered kit*
- For Hub Mount Wheels - Specify bolt circle of 4 1/2 or 4 3/4 in.
- Modifications to tube length and welding of tube adapters are required
- Brake hoses and lines are not included
- Calipers are tapped 1/8 in. NPT and supplied with male 3AN fittings
WARNING: Motor vehicles contain fuel, oils and fluids, battery posts, terminals and related accessories which contain lead and lead compounds and other chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects and other reproductive harm. These chemicals are found in vehicles, vehicle parts and accessories, both new and as replacements. When being serviced, these vehicles generate used oil, waste fluids, grease, fumes and particulates, all known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, and reproductive harm.
WARNING: Some dust created by power sanding, sawing, grinding, drilling, and other construction activities contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. Some examples of these chemicals are: lead from lead-based paints, crystalline silica from bricks and cement and other masonry products, and arsenic and chromium from chemically treated lumber. Your risk from exposure to these chemicals varies, depending on how often you do this type of work. To reduce your exposure, work in a well-ventilated area and with approved safety equipment, such as dust masks that are specially designed to filter out microscopic particles.
WARNING: The wires of these products contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. Wash hands after handling.